• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice to have that sangria recipe :unsure:

388593[/snapback]

!@#$ that. Just get sangria in a jug!

it's my sister in laws 30th B-Day party at our house and I have been drinking Jaeger-Bombs and Jungle Juice......pretty sh-- faced right now....but I am an imaculate proofreader so no grammar errors hopefully!

388654[/snapback]

woot. Jaeger bombs. <3 Red Bull.

Did you all knwo that Jaegar bombs are illegal in Canada? I tried to order one in a bar in clifton hill, and the bartender looked at me like I was nuts, realized I didn't knwo they were illegal, then informed me that serving drinks loaded with caffiene like red bull with a downer is illegal in Canada due to increased risk of heart attacks.

Calling it a night...but opened with a bottle of Beringer reserve Cabernet '97. Not a great year but fantastic none the less. Finished with a couple Patron Anejo on the rocks followed by a Coors Light :unsure: to wash it down. When it comes to the grape or spirits...you get what you pay for boys.

24oz can of Miller Lite...hard to Labatts in So. Cal!

388582[/snapback]

theres a bar in Studio City that has Labbats on tap. Ive become a 24oz Miller Lite fan myself

i live outside of buffalo...takin a ride up to canada tonite to check out the canadian ballet (aka sundowners..)...plannin on getting a couple pitchers of god knows what beer w 5 of my buds..gettin hammered, spending the night, then getting back for work in time tomorrow afternoon...3 o clock..not to mention the trip to denny's on the way back for some french toast...will be a great evening..so yea, that's what im drinking tonite...along with this jack on the way up there (no i'm not driving)..later :unsure:

as you are sitting home tonight {waiting for football season  to start }watching TV or sitting in front of the computer, what are you drinking  ?  its back to work sunday night at GE for me  after 2 weeks off . did nothing but work for 2 weeks didn't go any place . wife has to do an over night at her work tonight , so she is napping and I am on my 3rd bud light , ready for another . ;)

388569[/snapback]

This is the third time you've started the " What are you drinking now" thread.

Maybe you need to see a Doctor about this problem you have, no? :P:)

Or is it a Union thing? :P:doh:

Maybe you need to see a Doctor about this problem you have, no? :P  :)

Or is it a Union thing? ;)  :doh:

388898[/snapback]

And yet here I am, virtually twenty-four hours later, still drinking Gordon Biersch Marzen. Still searching for the perfect drinking vessel. I don't want to say I have a drinking problem, but if I were single, living in Texas and dating chicks in red boots, I'd grab a cocktail right now, get behind the wheel of my car and drive right over to her place. Right after quick little stop at O'Sweeney's on the way for another cold, delicious Gordon Biersch Marzen.

:P (Sorry, Gidge. Couldn't help it.)

Just picked up a case of Bud Light and a 12 pack of Labbatts (reason to celebrate - Bills report to camp in 5 days)...

Going to be drinking Makers & Sprite at the bar...

Bout to get ugly...

theres a bar in Studio City that has Labbats on tap. Ive become a 24oz Miller Lite fan myself

388881[/snapback]

Really? It's kinda far from Orange County, but I would love some right about now. Drinking yet another 24oz Miller Lite as I type this post.

Maybe you need to see a Doctor about this problem you have, no? :P  :P

Or is it a Union thing? :P  :)

388898[/snapback]

union made beer :P doctor says a few drinks a week is good for the body . :doh:;)

Really?  It's kinda far from Orange County, but I would love some right about now.  Drinking yet another 24oz Miller Lite as I type this post.

388977[/snapback]

You just need to look, mi agimo. LaBatts Blue, bottle or can, at Beverages and More, 5.99/six pack. They have nine six packs right now at the one in Orange, and another half dozen at the one in Brea. Editor's Note: The site doesn't bookmark to the specific stores from some reason, but if you go to to right hand corner where it says "My current choice is..." click on "Ship to" and change it to "Pick up" and you'll see the field next to it that says "CA" changes to the locations in CA. Pick the one closes to you and it gives you the inventory. I think those are the only two in OC. Good luck.

You just need to look, mi agimo. LaBatts Blue, bottle or can, at Beverages and More, 5.99/six pack. They have nine six packs right now at the one in Orange, and another half dozen at the one in Brea. Editor's Note: The site doesn't bookmark to the specific stores from some reason, but if you go to to right hand corner where it says "My current choice is..." click on "Ship to" and change it to "Pick up" and you'll see the field next to it that says "CA" changes to the locations in CA. Pick the one closes to you and it gives you the inventory. I think those are the only two in OC. Good luck.

388997[/snapback]

yeah, you can find it at Ralphs or most mom and pop liquor stores, finding a bar that has it on tap is the problem.

Bombay Sapphire Martini, Slightly Dirty, Extra Olive, Stirred, Up.

Earlier in the day I had a Michelob Ultra. Pisswater, yes, but something about it is refreshing - like water.