what you drinking

mead107

as you are sitting home tonight {waiting for football season to start }watching TV or sitting in front of the computer, what are you drinking ? its back to work sunday night at GE for me after 2 weeks off . did nothing but work for 2 weeks didn't go any place . wife has to do an over night at her work tonight , so she is napping and I am on my 3rd bud light , ready for another . :unsure:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cracking open my 1st Canadian right now.

My cousin is flying in from DC today so we're heading out for the night. Probably more beer, a few Car Bombs then some Kamikazes to top off the night.

Tomorrow may start off a little late and slow for me.

Just went out with a buddy for sushi and pounded lots of Sake. I am meeting a honey now and I have an authentic Spanish sangria recipe. We are gonna whip up a few batches of Sangria and have some fun :unsure:

Just went out with a buddy for sushi and pounded lots of Sake.  I am meeting a honey now and I have an authentic Spanish sangria recipe.  We are gonna whip up a few batches of Sangria and have some fun :angry:

388585[/snapback]

Be nice to have that sangria recipe :unsure:

Just opening with a glass of Sancerre, a 2004 Le Manoir, but I'll be moving to a 2003 Biale "Black Chicken" Zin with fettucine, Victoria Vodka Sauce and grilled hot Italian sausage. You'll have to forgive me, it's still early out here in SoCal. There'll no doubt be 8 or 9 Rolling Rocks knocked down at the pub later on to boost the carb count.

Gorden Biersh Marzen. I used to buy it by the cases, but soon tired of my neighbors complaining of all the glass breaking everytime the recycling truck would appear. So I put in a keg dispenser. Filled it with my favorite beer. And now I'm on a search for the perfect drinking vessel.

I'm on a search for the perfect drinking vessel.

388610[/snapback]

The SoCal Grail of Bills Beer drinking is called the Dee Cup- it's the Pine Mountain "Jug" awarded to the winner of the Bills Raiders game that I intend to reacquire this season. You're welcome to slug anything you want out of it ;-)

The SoCal Grail of Bills Beer drinking is called the Dee Cup- it's the Pine Mountain "Jug" awarded to the winner of the Bills Raiders game that I intend to reacquire this season. You're welcome to slug anything you want out of it ;-)

388616[/snapback]

Losing to the Raiders completely and utterly sucked last year. This is our year as long as our quarterback doesn't schitt the bed. I say we beat the Raiders this year, and we drink from the chalice of thine victory. :unsure:

as you are sitting home tonight {waiting for football season  to start }watching TV or sitting in front of the computer, what are you drinking  ?  its back to work sunday night at GE for me  after 2 weeks off . did nothing but work for 2 weeks didn't go any place . wife has to do an over night at her work tonight , so she is napping and I am on my 3rd bud light , ready for another . :unsure:

388569[/snapback]

Miller Lite - not out of liking but necessity. Supposedly, this is better than regular beer (duh) and scotch for my cholesterol. That is right boys and girls, I need to watch out for this cr*p now.

it's my sister in laws 30th B-Day party at our house and I have been drinking Jaeger-Bombs and Jungle Juice......pretty sh-- faced right now....but I am an imaculate proofreader so no grammar errors hopefully!