Say it ain't so....

AJ1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, you just had to know they we're going to give this blabber mouth his own platform. The guy loves the sound of his own voice and if he ever had an orginal thought I'd just about die of shock.

Have you seen the promo with him babbling on and on about the Patriots, ending with something like, "and they have Tom Brady. Quite frankly, that's all they need." What an idiot!

386916[/snapback]

i NEVER LIKED HIM..........................He's some1 that never got picked to play any sports and when he was grown up to play never made his dream of being a sports star.............. then decided to be a sports commentator and all he likes to do is ragg on all tyrpes of players................ Yu hardly ever hear him say anything positive when he's on the tube

no more of a dumbass than J. Rome.

but then again..... J. Rome is a HUGE dumbass.

386959[/snapback]

Much bigger dumbass than Rome. If you put the BS aside Rome does know sports, and he can conduct a decent interview. SAS can't get beyond himself to conduct an interview.

Definitely "Must Miss TV"

With ESPN not carrying hockey this year, I find no reason to watch it anymore. NFL recap, NFL tonight and whatever night they are showing a pro football game (Monday??) is the only reason to tune in.

I'm getting very sick of poker, bowling, marbles and headhunting jungle championships! ;)

no more of a dumbass than J. Rome.

but then again..... J. Rome is a HUGE dumbass.

386959[/snapback]

Jim Rome is actually funny, understands sports, and knows how to interview people.

SAS basically just shouts at the camera.

ESPN is all about fat dudes playing poker now anyway so it's not like the quality of the network just went down any.

What amazes me is that even though Jim Rome can be really obnoxious, and a lot of people hate him, a lot of people really do like him or his schtick. I honestly have never heard a single person say one thing good about Steven A. Smith.

387441[/snapback]

Puhonix likes SAS, but then again, he is a dolfins fan, so i suppose its to be expected...

SAS must think that if you shout louder you sound smarter, because i have never heard him say anything in a normal voice...then again, i dont think i have ever heard him say anything intelligent either...

I honestly have never heard a single person say one thing good about Steven A. Smith.

387441[/snapback]

I think he's entertaining & talks good smack! Sure, he's talking out of his ass all the time, but he makes me laugh. :P

Outstanding news, I will be watching! :blink: