A lil help from the masses

D Rock

There seems to be some confussion between myself and a fellow coworker over NY's Chad Pennington and his famous midget football juke.

My coworker is telling me that Pennington put a "wicked" (as he put it) juke over Aaron Schobel in NY.

I preach that the juke over Eddie Robinson in NY as the Jets won 31-13. I know that is a fact but was there a time that Pennington "juked" out Schobel for a TD run?

This is the photo in question.

Photo

There seems to be some confussion between myself and a fellow coworker over NY's Chad Pennington and his famous midget football juke.

My coworker is telling me that Pennington put a "wicked" (as he put it) juke over Aaron Schobel in NY.

I preach that the juke over Eddie Robinson in NY as the Jets won 31-13. I know that is a fact but was there a time that Pennington "juked" out Schobel for a TD run?

Photo

381886[/snapback]

Pennington has rushed for 5 TDs in his career. 1 against Buffalo (Robinson was the victim), 1 against SD, and 3 against NE.

Schobel is in the picture because he got to the play late, trying to cover for Robinson. Pennigton faked inside and then went outside. If it were Schobel who bit on the fake, as the photo suggests, Schobel wouldn't be laying on the sideline (suggesting that Pennington faked him to the outside).

Photo

381886[/snapback]

Robinson, with out a doubt. The most embarassing moment in Bills history.

Photo

381886[/snapback]

Being the high motor guy that he is, Schobel rushed over to try and make the tackle in order to keep Pennington from scoring. Eddie Robinson is just to the left side of the picture with his legs twisted in the shape of a pretzel. :lol:

Pennington has rushed for 5 TDs in his career.  1 against Buffalo (Robinson was the victim), 1 against SD, and 3 against NE.

381901[/snapback]

That's what I thought.

The most embarassing moment in Bills history.

381903[/snapback]

I don't know about all that. :D

Aaron got even last year for the Bills -- pretty much ruined the entire season for the Jests.