Puhonix out of surgery...

Ramius

He had throat surgery to take care of a sleep apnea problem, and is out and in recovery and doing good...nothing but a soft diet for about a week...i know hes a fins fan, but yah hes still my friend, and just thought some would like to know that hes doing ok...

I asked the doc if he could change him from a fins to a bills fans during the surgery, but the doc said he didnt have the tools to add the required testicles...

He had throat surgery to take care of a sleep apnea problem, and is out and in recovery and doing good...nothing but a soft diet for about a week...i know hes a fins fan, but yah hes still my friend, and just thought some would like to know that hes doing ok...

I asked the doc if he could change him from a fins to a bills fans during the surgery, but the doc said he didnt have the tools to add the required testicles...

379197[/snapback]

My best to the fish fan. When he's better, no holds barred <_<

379197[/snapback]

Sounds like you ran smack-dab into the limitations of modern medicine. <_<

Seriously, let him know we're thinking about him.

Sounds like you ran smack-dab into the limitations of modern medicine.  :P

Seriously, let him know we're thinking about him.

379209[/snapback]

Speaking of which, we haven't heard any updates from you. I hope all is well.

Same with you Puhonix. Look on the bright side, at least you don't have lyme disease. :P ........ <_<

Hope he is doing well. Do you know what procedure he had? I have sleep apnea and was looking over a few options. Thanks for any info.

379197[/snapback]

379197[/snapback]

Send him my best wishes!

LMMFAO!

And when you have sleep apnea, your body is deprived of oxygen sometimes hundreds of times during the night. Kind of explains the Dolphins fandom.

379197[/snapback]

Well, best wishes for Puhonix, and whoever's hooked on him.

LMMFAO!

And when you have sleep apnea, your body is deprived of oxygen sometimes hundreds of times during the night.  Kind of explains the Dolphins fandom.

379245[/snapback]

That's true...maybe he will be cured... <_<

Get well soon, Puhonix....

laughter is the best medicine, glad I got some love and laughs from you all. I'm home from the hospital, thanks for the best wishes. More upadtes coming when the morphine wears out.