Terrorism takes center stage again

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, it's summer.  The sun doesn't go down.  Geographic tard.

376669[/snapback]

Oh I am sorry forgot to put the sarcasm thing at the end of my post. Did I confuse your little brain? :doh:

Oh and don't get too much of a tan.

Oh I am sorry forgot to put the sarcasm thing at the end of my post.  Did I confuse your little brain?  :doh:

Oh and don't get too much of a tan.

376674[/snapback]

You're such his little geographical b*tch today VA :doh::doh:

He's making hay while the sun shines. I heard it grows real big in the valley?

Not sure if this was brought up?

Do you think they had things ready to go in both Paris and London... Seeing which would win the 2012 bid?

In the terrorists childish wisdom... Saying, see what we can do?

Security is an issue... But, from what I heard it was a non-issue in the bidding war between the two?

???

People around here really need to stop filling in gaps and omissions (omitted for the reason that every post can't be 75 paragraphs long, unless you're FFS) for themselves while reading.

376507[/snapback]

You write this here and then in the now closed "Under attack" thread say I stated "that terrorism aparrently can be stomped out 100 percent "

Youve got some set of balls.

Are you familiar with Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Did Japan come after us after we wiped out two of their cities, or did they realize they had no chance of beating us so they surrended right away?

The only way to defeat terrorism is to destroy terrorism all the way down to its roots. The longer we let these bastards roam the Earth, the more likely something beyond our worst nightmares will happen.

And do you think use using a WMD will trigger them to do the same? They don't play by the rules. I'm sure using a WMD on a western target is their top project RIGHT NOW.

376568[/snapback]

You are comparing a conflict between nation states with a conflict between nations and terrorists. They are not the same. Terrorists do not hold territory, they do not defend cities or encampments. They do not even have the courtesy to wear a uniform so we know who they are. At least the Germans and the Japanese were decent enought to wear uniforms.

I am all for killing every terrorist on sight. Just give me their names and addresses, all of them and I will join right in. The problem isn't that we aren't tough enough. Needles in haystacks, that is the problem.

From MP George Galloway (of Oil for Food scandal fame) notes:

"We urge the government to remove people in this country from harms way, as the Spanish government... {did}... by ending occupation of Iraq and by turning its full attention to the development of a real solution to the wider conflicts in the Middle East"

Are you familiar with Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Did Japan come after us after we wiped out two of their cities, or did they realize they had no chance of beating us so they surrended right away?

The only way to defeat terrorism is to destroy terrorism all the way down to its roots. The longer we let these bastards roam the Earth, the more likely something beyond our worst nightmares will happen.

And do you think use using a WMD will trigger them to do the same? They don't play by the rules. I'm sure using a WMD on a western target is their top project RIGHT NOW.

376568[/snapback]

maybe I am not as smart as you but where exactly is this area that we nuke with a WMD to defeat terrorism?

maybe I am not as smart as you but where exactly is this area that we nuke with a WMD to defeat terrorism?

376844[/snapback]

Just the whole Middle East. You see, if we kill all the brown people, that'll end terrorism. No one will be the least bit angry if we do this, nor will they become terrorists against us, for they'll have seen what our response will be. Also, a nuclear explosion won't have any effect on oil in the region. I promise. :doh:

If you have a question in your mind on why people like Nancy Pelosi and Trent Lott get elected, go back and read this thread again.

You write this here and then in the now closed "Under attack" thread say I stated "that terrorism aparrently can be stomped out 100 percent "

Youve got some set of balls.

376745[/snapback]

You're the one who lashed out with a charge of cowardice when the guy said that we must all learn to accept that terrorism in this world will happen, and that we need to deal with it (I don't know the context of what he said otherwise, and that's not what was being spoken about). That, to me and other readers of English, means that you didn't agree with him, and that you don't accept that a certain level of terrorism will happen. I didn't put words in your mouth. You did.

I sure hope the IRA isn't behind today's bombings. I have to go to Ireland in a month, and I don't want to show up and find a big hole in the ground. We should have killed all those Irish Catholics when we had the chance.

I sure hope the IRA isn't behind today's bombings.  I have to go to Ireland in a month, and I don't want to show up and find a big hole in the ground.  We should have killed all those Irish Catholics when we had the chance.

376853[/snapback]

Watch it tard boy.