Terrorism takes center stage again

First of all, I want to send out my sympathies to Nick, BBF, and all others in the United Kingdom.

My daughter took a course college wrt relationships between countries, and the professor said that no two countries ever had nor will have the great relationship that exists between the UK and the USA. He was obviously correct. I cannot express my support deeply enough.

The scumbags in the Middle East are lucky that I am not in a position of power, because my temptation to bomb these filthy, smelly animals would be great, and I am not talking about the polite little bombs that we hit them with in Iraq.

The carnage they put upon us started long ago and they will not stop. They want our money, and use religion as an excuse to conquer us. They scapegoat Jews as did the Nazis. Sadly, it seems that most of the Islamics are not doing enough to put an end to the killings. Many seem to relish the murders. Remember the dancing after 9/11?

In any event, I am confident that at some point, something will be done to stop these murdering, putrid scumbags. I hope that it happens soon.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but thinking how stupid these terrorists are, to think that the British people, who have withstood through history numerous wars, invasions and other devastating events - so bravely and resiliantly - will be in any way weakened by these cowardly bombings. If not for the casualties one would want to laugh - these morons have seriously underestimated their enemy this time. Hardship only makes them tougher - I sure wouldn't mess with the Brits, setting sun or no.

My prayers go out to our British brethren, particularly the families of the lost and injured.

I can't help but thinking how stupid these terrorists are, to think that the British people, who have withstood through history numerous wars, invasions and other devastating events - so bravely and resiliantly - will be in any way weakened by these cowardly bombings.  If not for the casualties one would want to laugh - these morons have seriously underestimated their enemy this time.  Hardship only makes them tougher - I sure wouldn't mess with the Brits, setting sun or no. 

My prayers go out to our British brethren, particularly the families of the lost and injured.

377116[/snapback]

Great post Deb! :lol:

I can't help but thinking how stupid these terrorists are, to think that the British people, who have withstood through history numerous wars, invasions and other devastating events - so bravely and resiliantly - will be in any way weakened by these cowardly bombings.  If not for the casualties one would want to laugh - these morons have seriously underestimated their enemy this time.  Hardship only makes them tougher - I sure wouldn't mess with the Brits, setting sun or no. 

377116[/snapback]

Good points.

For the first time in history a foreign flag flew in front of the US State Department today in remembrance of those killed in London. I saw a pic of policemen hoisting the Union Jack in DC somewhere on the net. Will link if I can find it again.

Here's the link to a blog that has the photo.

http://www.publiuspundit.com/?p=1319

Edited by Kevbeau

Hey now, me fam comes from County Cork, simmer down now. Go de-leg a fly or something..........

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat. :lol:

;)

376882[/snapback]

My fam comes from Cork too...

The scumbags in the Middle East are lucky that I am not in a position of power, because my temptation to bomb these filthy, smelly animals would be great, and I am not talking about the polite little bombs that we hit them with in Iraq.

The carnage they put upon us started long ago and they will not stop. They want our money, and use religion as an excuse to conquer us. They scapegoat Jews as did the Nazis. Sadly, it seems that most of the Islamics are not doing enough to put an end to the killings. Many seem to relish the murders. Remember the dancing after 9/11?

In any event, I am confident that at some point, something will be done to stop these murdering, putrid scumbags. I hope that it happens soon.

377089[/snapback]

I feel your frustration but where do we drop this big bomb folks keep talking about that will get the terrorists? FYI, terrorist aren't doing this because they want our money. They are doing it because of our presence in the middle east.

First of all, I want to send out my sympathies to Nick, BBF, and all others in the United Kingdom.

My daughter took a course college wrt relationships between countries, and the professor said that no two countries ever had nor will have the great relationship that exists between the UK and the USA. He was obviously correct. I cannot express my support deeply enough.

377089[/snapback]

For all we know the perpertrators may not even have been from the middle east. I think it was north Africans that were responsible for the train bombings in Spain. Also, I would be wary of blanket statements about "Islamics". There is a sizeable muslim population in London and there are bound to be muslims among the dead and injured.

There is a sizeable muslim population in London and there are bound to be muslims among the dead and injured.

377266[/snapback]

And we know that being muslim has helped those police officers, Egyptian ambassadors, and Iraqi citizens not get killed by the insurgents as well. ;):lol:

Which has absolutely no meaning.

377279[/snapback]

I thought the meaning was pretty obvious. That it is absurd to condemn "muslims" in general for this sort of thing (and I'm not sure that was what Bill was doing) when they are just as likely to be the victims (or more likely) than anyone else.

I thought the meaning was pretty obvious. That it is absurd to condemn "muslims" in general for this sort of thing (and I'm not sure that was what Bill was doing) when they are just as likely to be the victims (or more likely) than anyone else.

377303[/snapback]

I guess I read it differently from you, but I thought that Bill was referring to the fact that Muslims are not doing enough to condem the acts of the radicals. Whether they are victims of yesterday or not, really has no bearing on what Bill was saying if I am reading his post correctly.

377303[/snapback]

chicot, it is not muslims but rather a group of people who can be black, white, muslim, Indian, etc... who share an Islamic radical belief that are the problem. they kill without discrestion and need to be eliminated like the cockroaches they are. They say they speak for muslims, yet turn around and kill their brothers and sisters. Nothing short of getting their funding completely removed, killing the leadership at every level and basically rooting them out will stop them.

Ken, has it, the muslim comminity of the world needs to come out against them as well.

For all we know the perpertrators may not even have been from the middle east. I think it was north Africans that were responsible for the train bombings in Spain. Also, I would be wary of blanket statements about "Islamics". There is a sizeable muslim population in London and there are bound to be muslims among the dead and injured.

377266[/snapback]

Dream on, Chicot.

I guess I read it differently from you, but I thought that Bill was referring to the fact that Muslims are not doing enough to condem the acts of the radicals. Whether they are victims of yesterday or not, really has no bearing on what Bill was saying if I am reading his post correctly.

377308[/snapback]

Uk muslim organisations were very quick indeed to condemn what happened yesterday. Perhaps my post (or at least that part of it) shouldn't really have been directed at Bill. I was trying to get across the point that "muslims" are not the problem, muslim terrorists, extremists, whatever, are the problem.

377303[/snapback]

The radical terrorist muslim extremists who blow themselves and innocent civilians up for possible political gain don't care if a few of "their own" get wasted in the process. As far as them being more likely victims, I don't see how that's possible.

The radical terrorist muslim extremists who blow themselves and innocent civilians up for possible political gain don't care if a few of "their own" get wasted in the process.  As far as them being more likely victims, I don't see how that's possible.

377317[/snapback]

Muslims are more likely victims - this sort of thing is going on virtually every day in Iraq.