Terrorism takes center stage again

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you should submit your resume to the CIA, given your penchant for such quick analysis.

I can't wait until they publish a cookbook.

376387[/snapback]

Not only the weather is full of bluster in the cultural wasteland of "Sewards Folly"

They have already started blaming the "Jews".

Rumors are flying around that Israeli secret service had prior knowledge of the attack.

Here are the four stages of response from the Muslim world after one of these attacks:

1. Jump up and down in celebration, laughing and passing out candy, then hide when they see cameras.

2. Blame the Jews. How come more Jews weren't killed? They must have known. Its all a plot by Jews to turn people against Arab Muslims.

3. Blame the US policies. Never mind they were in the UK to discuss a HUGE aid package to Africa. That is an evil plot by the crusaders to infect the Muslims living there.

4. Later on, celebrate the Muslim terrorist who carried out the attack as heroes. And put their poster up in Muslim bedrooms like they are the Backstreet Boys or some other pop star....

376377[/snapback]

When 1, 2, 3 or 4 occur, drop a bomb on those bastards and ask questions later.

Never watch TV news, except for with 'mute' on so I can see pictures sometimes.  I just listened to two hours of NPR coverage and didn't hear any idiot perspective.  It was very refreshing.

376381[/snapback]

I just listened to NPR and they had Harvard professor on who stated that "terrorism and terrorist attacks are something we'll have to live with and accept as reality."

Are you kidding me????????

These guys don't play by the rules and neither should we. The world should have a global organization set up that deals with these terrorist nations. Give us your terrorists or be nuked.

Instead we have the UN who's in the back pockets of these nations.

So one of the senior Democrat congressman comes out and makes these bold statements one hour after the attack.  How is that an attack on democrats?  He makes a bunch a moronic connections, the left side of the aisle doesn't reign the idiot in, then they are responsible, condone and agree with what he says IMHO, if they don't prevent him from that stupidity. 

Therefore the democrats who do not speak out against him are idiots and should be bashed for general stupidity.

376384[/snapback]

Like how every Republican tried to 'reign in' Delay and Santorum when they were foaming at the mouths?

So every Senator is supposed to book air time and do press releases when one of their own says somrthing stupid? How about the ones who just don't care enough about a few idiots to respond? Man, there's not enough time in the day!

I just listened to NPR and they had Harvard professor on who stated that "terrorism and terrorist attacks are something we'll have to live with and accept as reality."

What's incorrect about that? You think the Islamists are magically going to stop? They'll succeed in their aims every now and then. We need to get used to that, and be prepared for it.

These guys don't play by the rules and neither should we. The world should have a global organization set up that deals with these terrorist nations. Give us your terrorists or be nuked.

376421[/snapback]

Are you unfamiliar with how WWI started? Do that and get ready for more warfare with weapons (this time, goading a war with WMD) that severely outpace the knowledge of how to use them effectively and in a way that won't bite you in the bippy. We don't need a repeat of WWI with WMD mixed in. I like living on the surface of the Earth.

What's incorrect about that? You think the Islamists are magically going to stop? They'll succeed in their aims every now and then. We need to get used to that, and be prepared for it.

Are you unfamiliar with how WWI started? Do that and get ready for more warfare with weapons (this time, goading a war with WMD) that severely outpace the knowledge of how to use them effectively and in a way that won't bite you in the bippy. We don't need a repeat of WWI with WMD mixed in. I like living on the surface of the Earth.

376432[/snapback]

This attitude as shown above, one of the hallmarks of the left, is one of the most spineless, reprehensible and downright irresponsible ways of thinking ever imagined. And if allowed to prevail, either now or in the past, our way of life would not even be in existence.

Lets allow evil to take root and just "give in" to it...becuase hey...its "not going away". So why fight it, right?

People who think like this should be slapped silly. Or sat in a room with a hisotry book or two. One on a THIRD GRADE level would probably do the trick.

Perhaps if we back away from what makes them mad they'll stop attacking us......OR they'll find something else to be mad about and we'll have to back away from that and then they'll stop attacking us......OR they'll find something else to be mad about and we'll have to back away from that and then they'll stop attacking us........OR they'll finally just come out and say that they hate us because we are not governed by the laws of Radical Islam.

He is still at UConn getting indoctrinated by the the lefties. I pray that when he gets older, he will realize that if we don't hit them and hit them bad NOW he won't be around in the future to be living on the face of the earth.

Instead we have the UN who's in the back pockets of these nations.

376421[/snapback]

It's not that they don't play by the rules; it's that they don't have rules, whereas we do. That's what separates terrorists from nations. That's also what makes them so hard to fight.

This attitude as shown above, one of the hallmarks of the left, is one of the most spineless, reprehensible and downright irresponsible ways of thinking ever imagined. And if allowed to prevail, either now or in the past, our way of life would not even be in existence.

Lets allow evil to take root and just "give in" to it...becuase hey...its "not going away". So why fight it, right?

People who think like this should be slapped silly. Or sat in a room with a hisotry book or two. One on a THIRD GRADE level would probably do the trick.

376449[/snapback]

Where did I advocate doing a Bledsoe-accordian Take-the-sack mentality? Or that we don't need to go on no-holds O to get these people? Point that out to me. I simply said that we should expect these things to happen, and to be prepared for them, mentally and in our physical response. You're ready to promise on your honor that in the future, there will be no attacks? It's called being a realist and realizing these #$%ers aren't going to stop, and that, yes, they will get through sometimes. I don't know what other context the prof was speaking in, but he was right on the point quoted above.

People around here really need to stop filling in gaps and omissions (omitted for the reason that every post can't be 75 paragraphs long, unless you're FFS) for themselves while reading.

376432[/snapback]

Are you familiar with Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Did Japan come after us after we wiped out two of their cities, or did they realize they had no chance of beating us so they surrended right away?

The only way to defeat terrorism is to destroy terrorism all the way down to its roots. The longer we let these bastards roam the Earth, the more likely something beyond our worst nightmares will happen.

And do you think use using a WMD will trigger them to do the same? They don't play by the rules. I'm sure using a WMD on a western target is their top project RIGHT NOW.

Perhaps if we back away from what makes them mad they'll stop attacking us......OR they'll find something else to be mad about and we'll have to back away from that and then they'll stop attacking us......OR they'll find something else to be mad about and we'll have to back away from that and then they'll stop attacking us........OR they'll finally just come out and say that they hate us because we are not governed by the laws of Radical Islam.

376453[/snapback]

The question is who are "they". I have not heard any particular group take credit. Who did it? The Brits and IRA had a code that verified that. They were responsible. Again, rue the day when we dont know who, it will be terrible even more terrible than if we know the "Anarchists of the world" are acting in concert

The question is who are "they". I have not heard any particular group take credit. Who did it? The Brits and IRA had a code that verified that. They were responsible. Again, rue the day when we dont know who, it will be terrible even more terrible than if we know the "Anarchists of the world" are acting in concert

376596[/snapback]

Does anyone else picture the Tazmanian Devil trying to have a conversation when reading a Beausox post? Am I alone in this?

Does anyone else picture the Tazmanian Devil trying to have a conversation when reading a Beausox post?  Am I alone in this?

376630[/snapback]

I am not responsible for your ignorance nor the stupidity of your band of sycophants who shortly will join your amen chorus