Terrorism takes center stage again

I sure hope the IRA isn't behind today's bombings.  I have to go to Ireland in a month, and I don't want to show up and find a big hole in the ground.  We should have killed all those Irish Catholics when we had the chance.

376853[/snapback]

Being from Boston, you should start in Southy, you should get plenty of support there. (I hope this is your idea of irony).

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the one who lashed out with a charge of cowardice when the guy said that we must all learn to accept that terrorism in this world will happen, and that we need to deal with it (I don't know the context of what he said otherwise, and that's not what was being spoken about). That, to me and other readers of English, means that you didn't agree with him, and that you don't accept that a certain level of terrorism will happen. I didn't put words in your mouth. You did.

376852[/snapback]

So YOU making assumptions and drawing your own conclusions without getting further clarification=GOOD

Anyone else doing it=BAD

If you cant figure out you did the same exact thing you got pissy with me for, then there's no help for you.

I sure hope the IRA isn't behind today's bombings.  I have to go to Ireland in a month, and I don't want to show up and find a big hole in the ground.  We should have killed all those Irish Catholics when we had the chance.

376853[/snapback]

Hey now, me fam comes from County Cork, simmer down now. Go de-leg a fly or something..........

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat. :doh:

:doh:

So YOU making assumptions and drawing your own conclusions without getting further clarification=GOOD

Anyone else doing it=BAD

If you cant figure out you did the same exact thing you got pissy with me for, then there's no help for you.

376881[/snapback]

What I have a problem with are people who lash out at an omission based on time/space consideration. Not everyone is FFS.

You made it perfectly clear that you thought the guy's statement was wrong, wrong, wrong. When you call him a coward, pu**y, commie, etc. (for a statement that is empirically realist in nature, that you can never really stop terrorism 100%), I think assuming that you disagreed with the guy is more than reasonable.

I think we are BOTH making some assumptions on what the other said...both incorrectly. Lets leave it at that.

I still stand by my statement, however that appeasement will never work in combatting Evil.

376853[/snapback]

Who is "we"?

What I have a problem with are people who lash out at an omission based on time/space consideration. Not everyone is FFS.

You made it perfectly clear that you thought the guy's statement was wrong, wrong, wrong. When you call him a coward, pu**y, commie, etc. (for a statement that is empirically realist in nature, that you can never really stop terrorism 100%), I think assuming that you disagreed with the guy is more than reasonable.

376904[/snapback]

What the hell is FFS?

I only know it as For !@#$s Sake.

Just the whole Middle East.  You see, if we kill all the brown people, that'll end terrorism.  No one will be the least bit angry if we do this, nor will they become terrorists against us, for they'll have seen what our response will be.  Also, a nuclear explosion won't have any effect on oil in the region.  I promise.  :doh:

If you have a question in your mind on why people like Nancy Pelosi and Trent Lott get elected, go back and read this thread again.

376847[/snapback]

But Darin just cant stop in middle east, since Muslims also exist in Indonesia and Africa. Maybe we should Nuke them too since that will also get rid of the AIDS panademic as well as all that poverty.

Your last point is classic.

But Darin just cant stop in middle east, since Muslims also exist in Indonesia and Africa.  Maybe we should Nuke them too since that will also get rid of the AIDS panademic as well as all that poverty.

377037[/snapback]

What a great idea. :doh:

But Darin just cant stop in middle east, since Muslims also exist in Indonesia and Africa.  Maybe we should Nuke them too since that will also get rid of the AIDS panademic as well as all that poverty.

Your last point is classic.

377037[/snapback]

sh-- man whose gonna make my Nike's after that?

Oh ok, which shoe company is it who makes their shoes in African sweat shops?  I coulda swore there was one.

377054[/snapback]

But if you wear Nikes who cares. Doesn't affect you.

Oh and it usually makes you sound more coherent when you get your facts right before complaining about something. :doh:

But if you wear Nikes who cares.  Doesn't affect you.

Oh and it usually makes you sound more coherent when you get your facts right before complaining about something.  ;)

377059[/snapback]

:lol:

I don't wear no stinkin Nikes! I'm a new balance guy.

Ask Kathy Lee or Hillary, could be wrong though..........

377061[/snapback]

lol.