Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Sorry we hijacked your thread.

But at least it's for a good cause.  Not every day you get to read the recipe for a Retard Frittata...  :P

371559[/snapback]

Oh, no problem on this one......................I was laughing so hard, and still am, that I have no problem with the hijack.

And then, he calls it....."This Friggin Abortion". LMAO I didn't know what the hell the link was to. And then BOOM, there it is........ROFL........

Seriously................this is priceless, because the link took everyone to places where most would think it would be a safe zone on TBD.

Great Stuff!

I'm sorry...I'm just laughing too hard. Damn!

Pickle juice? 1 hour?

The sheep fritters must be a "make a day ahead"

371553[/snapback]

Don't be a hater... you can only dream of having a body like BFs. When you get lonely at night, all you have to do is put your hand up your shirt and play with your man boobs. After that, hit the kitchen for a midnight snack. Don't forget to top it with BF's secret ingredient, pickle juice!

Don't be a hater... you can only dream of having a body like BFs. When you get lonely at night, all you have to do is put your hand up your shirt and play with your man boobs.  After that, hit the kitchen for a midnight snack.  Don't forget to top it with BF's secret ingredient, pickle juice!

371568[/snapback]

OH MY GOD..........I am friggin dying laughing........Hey, could this count as OT on the TSW? Seriously......can you imagine that a thread this funny on the baseball board would take off on the "real board"? WOW!

Who needs the comedy channel?

OH MY GOD..........I am friggin dying laughing........Hey, could this count as OT on the TSW?  Seriously......can you imagine that a thread this funny on the baseball board would take off on the "real board"?  WOW!

371571[/snapback]

Baseball board??? How the hell did I get here?? :P

OH MY GOD..........I am friggin dying laughing........Hey, could this count as OT on the TSW?  Seriously......can you imagine that a thread this funny on the baseball board would take off on the "real board"?  WOW!

371571[/snapback]

Pickle juice, for Christ's sake!

BF, haven't you ever heard of a !@#$ing spice rack??? Ever check one for any dill? :P

I wish it would move to the other board.  LOL  Has anything ever moved from a side forum to the main event?

371601[/snapback]

Well, considering that CTM is on double secret probation... i'm not sure if it would be wise to bring attention to this thread. We're better off hanging out here and eating some fried pasta. BTW, could you pass the bottle of BF's ® brand pickle juice, thanks.

Well, considering that CTM is on double secret probation... i'm not sure if it would be wise to bring attention to this thread.  We're better off hanging out here and eating some fried pasta. BTW, could you pass the bottle of BF's ® brand pickle juice, thanks.

371605[/snapback]

Oh damn, too late. I'm sorry!

LOL, I don't dislike BF. I don't even like personal insults dealing with weight, drinking etc......but I just like the place this thread was taken too, in respect to BF even being ridiculed on the Recipe Section!

LOL, I still can't get over how AD knew to go and find this recipe and tie it in to this thread!