The best part of Bush's speech last night

Gee, where is OUR enemy on that list? Al Qaeda?

370903[/snapback]

Funny, I didn't know that AQ was the only terrorist organization we should be concerned with in the GWOT.

Clinton put Iraq on the State Sponsors of Terrorism list. The UN specifically mentioned them in the countless resolutions after the cease-fire agreement. Iraq was to give up all ties to terrorist activities. They did not and the UN specifically mentioned that they did not give up those activities, violating the cease-fire agreement.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is, he didn't have WMD and was not a threat.

370919[/snapback]

First, you were talking about terrorism. Now you are talking about WMD. I know it is difficult to stay on topic when you are just repeating talking points, but please make some semblence of an effort. Thank you.

At least you can light a furby on fire when it pisses you off.

370916[/snapback]

Or when it doesn't.

Any time is a good time to light a Furby on fire.

Then again, I'm the guy who briefly considering killing a cat as part of a comprehensive revenge plan against an ex-girlfriend.

Or when it doesn't.

Any time is a good time to light a Furby on fire. 

Then again, I'm the guy who briefly considering killing a cat as part of a comprehensive revenge plan against an ex-girlfriend.

370971[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with that, really.

Funny, I didn't know that AQ was the only terrorist organization we should be concerned with in the GWOT.

Clinton put Iraq on the State Sponsors of Terrorism list. The UN specifically mentioned them in the countless resolutions after the cease-fire agreement. Iraq was to give up all ties to terrorist activities. They did not and the UN specifically mentioned that they did not give up those activities, violating the cease-fire agreement.

370934[/snapback]

Your post all relates to Israel and the Palestinians. Why are you tying it into the USA and the terrosists who attacked us?

Then let Israel take care of their part of the globe... and THEIR enemies, we'll take care of ours. Oh wait, it's political... ok forget it.

371019[/snapback]

Yeah, it's always a good idea to ignore bad people doing bad things. How's your buddy Neville Chamberlain doing?

Learn history.

Yeah, it's always a good idea to ignore bad people doing bad things.  How's your buddy Neville Chamberlain doing?

371037[/snapback]

That's not fair, AD. There's about a zero in ten chance that he knows who Neville Chamberlain is.