Which Deceased Music Star

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people already mentioned The Ramones, perhaps the greatest band ever (live or on record). I saw Johnny Thunders was mentioned as well. Both excellent choices.

To add to that I wouldn't mind seeing The Dead Boys (Stiv died back in 1990 in Paris) and Wendy O Williams and the Plasmatics.

Some people already mentioned The Ramones, perhaps the greatest band ever (live or on record).  I saw Johnny Thunders was mentioned as well.  Both excellent choices.

To add to that I wouldn't mind seeing The Dead Boys (Stiv died back in 1990 in Paris) and Wendy O Williams and the Plasmatics.

368827[/snapback]

Rest in Peace Wendy-O ...you crazy b*tch!!! :(

Some people already mentioned The Ramones, perhaps the greatest band ever (live or on record).  I saw Johnny Thunders was mentioned as well.  Both excellent choices.

368827[/snapback]

The had the 100 greatest Hard Rock Acts on VH1 this weekend.

"Everyone wants to be the Ramones." - Joey Ramone.

"If John Lydon were here right now, I'd pet him like a puppy." - Henry Rollins.

Awesome.

The mention of Melody Fair sure brings back memories...My parents took us kids there a lot...

367551[/snapback]

Ahhh, Melody Fair...Grew up within' spittin' distance from there, used to sneak in to shows and rehearsals when it was just a big tent...Good times.

Hello Bob

Your still alive and kicking ! Are you going to the Bills-San Diego game ? I bought 8 tickets thru the Bills Backer club here in San Diego

To answer your question. Stevie Ray Vaughn and maybe Lynard Skynard.

How about that Peggy Sue guy as well.

Plus they'd stink from being dead so long.

371323[/snapback]

Yet people would still pay ticketmaster $85 bucks to see them, and some people would buy scalped tickets for $200 to get 10 rows back, center. Throw me a pick...throw me a pick...he looked at me.