DEI is AWESOME

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

DEI has been around 60+ years and only became an issue when Chris Rufo told you to be upset about it.

Pathetic simps.

Are we not engaged in a discussion around DEI - a topic that demands a comprehensive understanding and respect for a multitude of perspectives. It's not only important, but absolutely vital to have a diverse group of opinions in such conversations. This ensures that we cover all angles, appreciate the nuances of each viewpoint, and work towards more inclusive solutions.

See why DEI is awesome?

I have no idea who Chris Rufo is.  I do know that Dems have been lowering standards in the name of "equity" and this was the predictable result.  Again there is only so much you can carry someone/make special provisions for them.  And if 50% of these UCLA med students can't pass their boards and thus practice, we've screwed the medical profession for decades.

I'm all for equality.  Everyone should have the chance.  That doesn't mean unqualified people should be propped-up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I have no idea who Chris Rufo is. 

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I do know that Dems have been lowering standards in the name of "equity" and this was the predictable result. 

Yes, Chris Rufo told you that.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again there is only so much you can carry someone/make special provisions for them.  And if 50% of these UCLA med students can't pass their boards and thus practice, we've screwed the medical profession for decades.

I'm all for equality.  Everyone should have the chance.  That doesn't mean unqualified people should be propped-up.

This isn't what DEI but keep rolling.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Yes, Chris Rufo told you that.

This isn't what DEI but keep rolling.

So...I don't know who Chris Rufo is, but I should and he still told me what to think about DEI even though I don't know who he is.  Brilliant.

And yes, that is what DEI is.  Everyone has equality of opportunity.  The problem is that many don't take advantage of it and instead demand equity of outcomes.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

Chris Rufo. Born 1984

ASPA Professional Standards and Ethics Workbook and Study Guide for Public Administrators 

Published: 1981

inside it defines equity; which is to say adjusting shares so that citizen A is made equal to citizen B

in other words, as usual, Billsfuk.c is dead wrong and a proven moron.

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

So...I don't know who Chris Rufo is, but I should and he still told me what to think about DEI even though I don't know who he is.  Brilliant.

Indeed - your entire mindset is set by MAGA - you are aligned 100% with the cult despite not knowing who Rufo is and being an independent.

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Chris Rufo. Born 1984

ASPA Professional Standards and Ethics Workbook and Study Guide for Public Administrators 

Published: 1981

inside it defines equity; which is to say adjusting shares so that citizen A is made equal to citizen B

in other words, as usual, Billsfuk.c is dead wrong and a proven moron.

DEI started in the 60s and Jimmy jumped on the bandwagon in 2023.

Sit down Karen. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Indeed - your entire mindset is set by MAGA - you are aligned 100% with the cult despite not knowing who Rufo is and being an independent.

I voted for Barry the first time and then realized my mistake in his first year and became an Independent.  That's 7 years before Trump became the Repub nominee.  So no, MAGA has in no way set my mind.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I voted for Barry the first time and then realized my mistake in his first year and became an Independent.  That's 7 years before Trump became the Repub nominee.  So no, MAGA has in no way set my mind.

Slime now claims to know everything about you politically?

The garbage never ends with that clown. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

How did Obama hurt your feelings? 

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Slime now claims to know everything about you politically?

The garbage never ends with that clown. 

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know Doc is 100% MAGA like you.

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

You have to understand, that to Billsy, anyone to the right of Stalin, is considered MAGA…😉

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know Doc is 100% MAGA like you.

You don't know sh!t about me or anyone else on here, sissy. 

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You have to understand, that to Billsy, anyone to the right of Stalin, is considered MAGA…😉

MAGA is more a belief than a group. It's a belief the central government in Washington does not represent their views or interests.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

MAGA is more a belief than a group. It's a belief the central government in Washington does not represent their views or interests.

Agreed…

And if I could add something to what you said- it’s a belief that government once did actually work for the people, before the days of a bloated federal government, deep state bureaucracy, and the security state…The days when the government actually cared about the Constitution, and didn’t try to subvert it with Marxist indoctrination…👍

Thats what MAGA means to me…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

If diversity is a strength, why does it have to be forced on every state and municipal government, corporation, academic institution, and small business at gunpoint?

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

You don't know sh!t about me or anyone else on here, sissy. 

👆

🤡

👇

On 5/17/2024 at 2:15 PM, njbuff said:

Upstanding human right there.

Know enough.

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

If diversity is a strength, why does it have to be forced on every state and municipal government, corporation, academic institution, and small business at gunpoint?

Marxists

• Awesome! (+1) 1