It's two !@#$ing thirty.....as.s.hole

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Zappa…give me a damn break. Dude would laugh in your face. Pitiful

Yeah Zappa's politics were similar to a bunch of old right wing boomers. he loved the military too, remember that one song he did about how great they are? oh wait.... clearly you missed his message. listen to ANYTHING he said in the 80's. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Yeah Zappa's politics were similar to a bunch of old right wing boomers. he loved the military too, remember that one song he did about how great they are? oh wait.... clearly you missed his message. listen to ANYTHING he said in the 80's. 

I did. You listening forty years later on iTunes doesn’t make you the counterculture warrior you are pretending to be here. Let me guess - some mean boomer expects you to work at least 40 hours a week and produce something. No wonder you are bitter. 

46 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I did. You listening forty years later on iTunes doesn’t make you the counterculture warrior you are pretending to be here. Let me guess - some mean boomer expects you to work at least 40 hours a week and produce something. No wonder you are bitter. 

You listened and you still got his message completely wrong somehow.  he would laugh in your face

10 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

You listened and you still got his message completely wrong somehow.  he would laugh in your face

Nothing says Zappa like Gen Z angst delivered wholly absent of wit.

Good luck out there. You’ll eventually do fine. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

or a grown man crying about a former press secretary lying.  enjoy your social security and retirement

PS it really cracks me up that you thought Zappa's politics more aligned with your own i cant get over that. still waiting for your reply as how that is. specifically.  i mean, you grew up listening to it right?

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Good luck out there. You’ll eventually do fine. 

May the baby Jesus shut your mouth and open your mind.

- Captain Beefheart, the better Zappa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

or a grown man crying about a former press secretary lying.  enjoy your social security and retirement

PS it really cracks me up that you thought Zappa's politics more aligned with your own i cant get over that. still waiting for your reply as how that is. specifically.  i mean, you grew up listening to it right?

Read carefully p-nut. That’s a claim I haven’t made. I just know a witless outraged gen z’er like yourself would serve as lyrical fodder for FZ and he would serve it up in a clever, humorous way. You would likely have difficulty with that. 

I imagine you are the sort that’s all about disinformation/misinformation when it suits your needs. Rage on! 

Edited by JDHillFan

1 minute ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

No i could see it, i have no doubt he could rip on either of our existences and make it extremely funny.  cheers.  although just one thing im not a kid, unfortunately.  

Yet you find utility in the age-related “quips”. There has to be a funny way to give somebody sh*t about being old. Hope you and some others here can figure that out.

Cheers to you as well. Have a nice evening. 

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yet you find utility in the age-related “quips”.

hey! HEY! No! Whatd i say about that snowflake sh*t! cmon man. just kidding, but hey man youre no slouch yourself you can give it just as much as you absorb.  i just discovered this forum yesterday, obviously, and i guess i couldnt help myself, had to dip my toes in and cause a ruckus.  But ill see myself out, remember me fondly all!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yeah, but you know the Biden lickers will say it NEVER happened. 

People protecting Bi-dumb are DISGUSTING people. 

On 5/18/2024 at 3:45 PM, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

tell me youre a 70+ year old boomer without telling me you are

Welcome to the schittshow. NC is off their meds.

And seriously, this thread is about Biden looking at his watch? Trump raped people. WTF kind of Mickey Mouse crap is this?

12 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Welcome to the schittshow. NC is off their meds.

And seriously, this thread is about Biden looking at his watch? Trump raped people. WTF kind of Mickey Mouse crap is this?

And Bi-dumb raped his daughter.

When someone talks about Trump, you dumb ret@rded leftists ALWAYS revert to………….

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

This tactic is older than the crust on Bi-dumb’s underwear.

• Agree 1