It's two !@#$ing thirty.....as.s.hole

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Can anyone translate what BillsFanNCs problem is here 

It’s pretty clear for those who keep up

with current events. 

and actually play the posts

I I know that you would rather respond blindly, we all know it. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

It’s pretty clear for those who keep up

with current events. 

and actually play the posts

I I know that you would rather respond blindly, we all know it. 

Current events??? This is how you know you're unhinged. Read it 20 times. You're referring to a man looking at his watch as "current events".

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Current events??? This is how you know you're unhinged. Read it 20 times. You're referring to a man looking at his watch as "current events".

Did he or did he not check his watch when the bodies were being returned?  BTW those bodies were a direct result of Demented Biden’s horrible decision making.  He killed them.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Gene Fuk.c stain:

Current event:

Jen Psaki lying about a man looking at his watch in her new book.

Here's the passage in question. You'll be shocked to read about "misinformation" and how republicans "seized" on the story. Apparently they didn't pounce in this instance, which is nice.

Not that this will make an iota of difference to a commie fuk.c stain like Gene.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

This is how we know that you are not very bright.

The story is now current, because Jen Psaki's book came out THIS week and is being discussed for her "watch" lie.

Try and keep up with the adults Gene.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hates Gold Star families. 

Trump got dragged for that also.  It's all theatre.  If you believe in the left or the right strongly, your politics are very skewed and....wrong frankly

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

The serious adults who are making a huge deal of all this.  didnt believe it when they said the same sh*t about Trump.  like i said, this is theatre.  waaaaayyyy more important stuff (cough cough..genocide!) going on in the world

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

The serious adults who are making a huge deal of all this.  didnt believe it when they said the same sh*t about Trump.  like i said, this is theatre.  waaaaayyyy more important stuff (cough cough..genocide!) going on in the world.  George said it best long ago, this is the very first thing that anyone needs to learn about politics, "left vs right" is BS and you fall for it youre part of the problem

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin

4 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Trump got dragged for that also.  It's all theatre.  If you believe in the left or the right strongly, your politics are very skewed and....wrong frankly

The serious adults who are making a huge deal of all this.  didnt believe it when they said the same sh*t about Trump.  like i said, this is theatre.  waaaaayyyy more important stuff (cough cough..genocide!) going on in the world

The serious adults who are making a huge deal of all this.  didnt believe it when they said the same sh*t about Trump.  like i said, this is theatre.  waaaaayyyy more important stuff (cough cough..genocide!) going on in the world.  George said it best long ago, this is the very first thing that anyone needs to learn about politics, "left vs right" is BS and you fall for it youre part of the problem

It's not theater. The Gold Star families were pissed the very day it happened and were again pissed this week when the former press secretary blatantly lied about it in her book.

I don't like Republicans or Democrats. Although in 2024 Democrats are far, far, far worse.

And right, genocide. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Over 30k dead mostly women and children, all schools and hospitals destroyed, famine setting in and supplies not being let in.  What do you call it?

What can transpire when you elect Hamas terrorists as your leadership, who notoriously use women and children as human shields, and they then proceed to carry out what happened on 10/7/23.

If Israel is engaged in genocide in Gaza, then they're awful at it.

And there's a thread for this which I largely steer clear of because it attracts posters like you.  Have at it...

Edited by BillsFanNC

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What can transpire when you elect Hamas terrorists as your leadership, who notoriously use women and children as human shields, and they then proceed to carry out what happened on 10/7/23.

tell me youre a 70+ year old boomer without telling me you are