Week 2 game announced

1 hour ago, teef said:

can i have your stuff when you pass next week?

What would be more valuable to you?  My zero turn riding lawnmower or my son's Christmas present from my parents?  My son has an Xbox and my parents bought him the Josh Allen cover Madden PS5 game....so he can't play it.

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What would be more valuable to you?  My zero turn riding lawnmower or my son's Christmas present from my parents?  My son has an Xbox and my parents bought him the Josh Allen cover Madden PS5 game....so he can't play it.

how big is the deck on the zero turn.  i have a landscaper, but i'm sure i could get a good price.

Enjoy drinking in all the tears from Finheaven.com!!Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

That diminishes home field advantage a bit. Boo.

Buffalo dodges another 1 PM kickoff in Miami.

The disadvantage here is getting Josh Allen early in the schedule while he ducks the 1PM humidity AND potentially Chubb and/or Phillips. Chop Time.

Get them at their place to end the season too I'm betting.. nfl def giving them the advantage

After all their whining, it will be a LONG time before they schedule Buffalo for a 1pm game in September in Miami

Just wanted a 1pm scorcher for them.. you know we'll get a blizzard there again

big crybaby is again rewaded

They'll still have something to complain about.

I figured the schedule makers would mitigate the Dolphins early season home field advantage by making this a night game. Im sure we will play the Bills on the road in December or January.

So they'll make us play in Buffalo during the thick of Winter. Watch.

September night time humidity can be worse than during the day. Less wind, dead stagnant air. Bills ***** will still complain

Some of you guys really feel like the NFL is always out to get us?? That sounds the same as Buffalo complaining about the heat. Line up and ball the NFL doesn’t have it out for the Dolphins imo. A lot of threads devolving into conspiracy theories lately

the bills complained about the heat so the NFL makes it a night game of course

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess you don't have a PS5?

think of all the ps5s i could buy after selling that zero turn!!!

(i have a ps5)

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

At night, so I like it.  The heat doesn't bother these guys, it's the sun beating down plus the heat.  

Could be a night time low of high 70's, low 80's.. completely fine. 

And the players will already be acclimated to the conditions having played and practice in summer heat since late July.  The temperatures should be about the same for both benches. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Hot, but at least at night

But that humidity will still leave players susceptible to cramps that time of year. It’s brutal, but somehow I loved it while playing tennis. 

25 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Enjoy drinking in all the tears from Finheaven.com!!Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

That diminishes home field advantage a bit. Boo.

Buffalo dodges another 1 PM kickoff in Miami.

The disadvantage here is getting Josh Allen early in the schedule while he ducks the 1PM humidity AND potentially Chubb and/or Phillips. Chop Time.

Get them at their place to end the season too I'm betting.. nfl def giving them the advantage

After all their whining, it will be a LONG time before they schedule Buffalo for a 1pm game in September in Miami

Just wanted a 1pm scorcher for them.. you know we'll get a blizzard there again

big crybaby is again rewaded

They'll still have something to complain about.

I figured the schedule makers would mitigate the Dolphins early season home field advantage by making this a night game. Im sure we will play the Bills on the road in December or January.

So they'll make us play in Buffalo during the thick of Winter. Watch.

September night time humidity can be worse than during the day. Less wind, dead stagnant air. Bills ***** will still complain

Some of you guys really feel like the NFL is always out to get us?? That sounds the same as Buffalo complaining about the heat. Line up and ball the NFL doesn’t have it out for the Dolphins imo. A lot of threads devolving into conspiracy theories lately

the bills complained about the heat so the NFL makes it a night game of course

the mental gymnastics have already begun.  

31 minutes ago, teef said:

think of all the ps5s i could buy after selling that zero turn!!!

(i have a ps5)

Why would you need more than one PS5?  

But cool story on this.  My friend owns a home security business and they did Michael Vick's house.

He said that Vick's game room had multiple Playstations and multiple TV's.  He doesn't like changing discs in and out so each Playstation is just for one game.

Is that what you're planning?

47 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why would you need more than one PS5?  

But cool story on this.  My friend owns a home security business and they did Michael Vick's house.

He said that Vick's game room had multiple Playstations and multiple TV's.  He doesn't like changing discs in and out so each Playstation is just for one game.

Is that what you're planning?

It is now!!!   That and killing dogs. 

5 hours ago, todd said:

I don't know. After the debacle of having an incredibly disproportionate number games against teams coming off a bye or long week for so many years, I'd expect the NFL to screw the Bills any chance they get.

Does that mean we should plan on a 4PM game at the Rams or Seahawks week 1

1 hour ago, gjv said:

Good to see someone at NFL scheduling with sense. All Miami home games in September should be at night.

At minimum 4pm

1 hour ago, FTLBillsfan said:

Does that mean we should plan on a 4PM game at the Rams or Seahawks week 1

There's no way the NFL would schedule a team to play Thursday night after playing 4pm or later that Sunday,  right?

It's gotta be 1pm