And Here We Go Again..."Will You Accept the Results of A Free and Fair Election"...no answer

52 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no they didn't. they created a russian investigation that tore the country apart, then created riots that killed dozens and caused billions in damage all to win an election. 

There was that, of course.  Pretending it didn’t happen, or that it wasn’t an assault on democratic principles is just silly.   Better to acknowledge it was ugly, political, and designed to divide.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

To influence the conservatives the Russians created bot farms that tried to influence the election by overwhelming people with all of the small examples of dishonesty until it was apparent you should not trust them. 

To influence liberals they gave clear and obvious lies to the leading candidate and let the Media go to work. Obvious interference but you seem unaware who was actively involved. 

They also tried hacking the election system. They hacked the Democrats computers and used the info against the Democrats.

But you don't care. You guys just deserve to lose

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

no they didn't. they created a russian investigation that tore the country apart, then created riots that killed dozens and caused billions in damage all to win an election. 

They also burned my toast and caused my car’s air conditioning to break.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

To influence the conservatives the Russians created bot farms that tried to influence the election by overwhelming people with all of the small examples of dishonesty until it was apparent you should not trust them. 

To influence liberals they gave clear and obvious lies to the leading candidate and let the Media go to work. Obvious interference but you seem unaware who was actively involved. 

So....the Russians are really bad....agreed.  They re barbaric.

So why are cons ready to let them overrun Ukraine?

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Do you have evidence that there has been widespread fraud that would make a difference in an election?  Without those, your concerns are unfounded and bordering on paranoia or even pandering to the rubes.

I'm concerned with the potential for individual acts of voter fraud and not some nebulous potential for "widespread" fraud. I've identified several known scenarios of potential fraud. The voting process needs to provide citizens the confidence that elections are free and fair and known opportunities for fraud are addressed so they don't happen. Otherwise, it will leave opportunity for people of all political views, regardless of the result, to suggest and charge the election results are suspect and they'll be within reason to raise that issue. The goal is to eliminate the possibility of fraud rather than responding to it after the fact. Why are you against making sure every vote cast is valid?  

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:
16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm concerned with the potential for individual acts of voter fraud and not some nebulous potential for "widespread" fraud.

how bout we use the descriptive "consequential fraud", consequential being defined as affecting the results of an election?   As far as I know, that's recently occurred only once recently ;  In NC.  There are some R pols in jail for it, I believe.

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So....the Russians are really bad....agreed.  They re barbaric.

So why are cons ready to let them overrun Ukraine?

Russians have a willing ally in Dems since without Hillary no one believes the Steele Dossier for one minute and without Biden the war would have already come to an end with a treaty and the destruction of Ukraine would stop. Why are you so excited to watch the entire young male population of Ukraine be thrown through the shredder of war? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Russians have a willing ally in Dems since without Hillary no one believes the Steele Dossier for one minute and without Biden the war would have already come to an end with a treaty and the destruction of Ukraine would stop. Why are you so excited to watch the entire young male population of Ukraine be thrown through the shredder of war? 

When considering Russia and hostile acts, it's interesting to note activity that has taken place during the Obama and Biden years.  I wouldn't suggest they work together (though possible), but the Russian's sure seem to ramp up aggression while the Dems are in office.   Hamas, too, come to think of it.  

Posted (edited)

The rigging and cheating is coming big time. Again. Here they are telling you as much with their projection.

Massive and overt. 2020 was child's play.

🎯

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Yes. How's that civil war in Virginia coming along?

Uh huh.  I don't desire a civil war but if it happens, we'll be on opposite sides.  The most likely scenario involves trump losing or jailed.  That would make you a rebel.  Didn't go so well for them last time.

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Uh huh.  I don't desire a civil war but if it happens, we'll be on opposite sides.  The most likely scenario involves trump losing or jailed.  That would make you a rebel.  Didn't go so well for them last time.

If there were to be (there won't be) a civil war which you crave I know, I won't participate.  Let the young fools fight it out.  I got better things to do.

Come on man. You're retired. Spark up a doob and drink some of your home brew and chill.  We don't have enough time left for this civil war nonsense.  

PEACE

Edited by reddogblitz

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They also tried hacking the election system. They hacked the Democrats computers and used the info against the Democrats.

But you don't care. You guys just deserve to lose

You mean they hacked the computer that Hillary left unsecured with top secret info on it? I care but you see no fault in Hillary being openly incompetent 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

we're already on opposite sides.  we do what we can.  will be attending a fundraiser for a D congressional candidate shortly.  Let's hope elections remain our way of choosing leaders.

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

he times they are changing.

they are, on your side.  20 years ago, who woulda thought establishment voters would be considered liberals by their opponents.   words mean nothing.  truth is now plastic, sadly.  and it's all by design.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The times they are changing. We've also never had political party leaders posing as journalists pushing doctrine and opinion rather than news.

You must be a Russian trollbot