Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The absolute best practice is to put them on your ignore list and keep them there.

Please, stfu.

YOU DON'T EVEN TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE.

jfc

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/12/2024 at 11:21 PM, B-Man said:

fa1864219c198af2a5ec832039b6a9894d6fc158

I think we've seen evidence of nearly every one of these characterizations in posts by the far right MAGA's here.  Not sure what colonist and imperialist have to do with the others tho.  It seems the common thread is that they all want whatever is best for them personally and worst for the groups they despise....

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I bet 4th and micro penis is in a polyamorous "relationship".  So, to 4th&Short and that bad ass Tiber something along with BillSlime, you guys are slacking on your anti-Trump rhetoric.  You guys turn every non-Trump related thread into an anti-Trump thread.  What are there, 4 or 5 of you wimpy losers?  Can any of you even grow a beard?

The best part of this thread was TiberPuss getting his/her ass handed to them/they about the Declaration of Independence.  That "person" needs to go read a history book, lol.

Cue the newspeak of a "coup" (new word salad weapon of the left), racist, loser, bigot...I've lost track of the words in their "arsenal" at this point because it's so immature and ridiculous.  You people have lost.  You're toast.  And nobody is paying attention to you anymore.  It's not working anymore.  You all are just entertaining us at this point and it's f****g hilarious!  When the SHTF...I hope your hair dye and velcro hold up, lol!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

I bet 4th and micro penis is in a polyamorous "relationship".  So, to 4th&Short and that bad ass Tiber something along with BillSlime, you guys are slacking on your anti-Trump rhetoric.  You guys turn every non-Trump related thread into an anti-Trump thread.  What are there, 4 or 5 of you wimpy losers?  Can any of you even grow a beard?

The best part of this thread was TiberPuss getting his/her ass handed to them/they about the Declaration of Independence.  That "person" needs to go read a history book, lol.

Cue the newspeak of a "coup" (new word salad weapon of the left), racist, loser, bigot...I've lost track of the words in their "arsenal" at this point because it's so immature and ridiculous.  You people have lost.  You're toast.  And nobody is paying attention to you anymore.  It's not working anymore.  You all are just entertaining us at this point and it's f****g hilarious!  When the SHTF...I hope your hair dye and velcro hold up, lol!

Hair dye - No

Grow a beard  - yes but my wife doesn't like it when I do.

Coup- didn't happen but was attempted

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/13/2024 at 9:02 AM, Tiberius said:

Biden isn't a coup plotter, thats really all that matters

Maybe not as he is mentally done but Obama, Hillary and the rest of their crew certainly are coup plotters.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

4 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

Maybe not as he is mentally done but Obama, Hillary and the rest of their crew certainly are coup plotters.

It was Biden's idea to use the Logan act against Flynn.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It was a Declaration of Independence. Independence, you understand that?

Jan 6 was an insurrection against the established order because you guys lost 

I quote, for historical accuracy from the declaration:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

Losing elections is simply a suffeable evil we all deal with, not a cause to destroy this republic

But keep making excuses for these insurrectionists

I am extremely familiar with the Declaration of Independence.

It had a good deal to do with me living where we now live.

Anyway, my post claimed that the Declaration was not against a "foreign power," as you claimed, while you humorously calling someone in moron in the same sentence.

That is why the founding fathers knew they were guilty of treason, and why it was called the Revolutionary War and the War of Independence.

I have no interest in discussing Jan 6.

In addition, "my guy" didn't lose the election.

I didn't have "a guy."

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, LarryMadman said:

Lies, all you got. 

Obama just won elections 

Trump loses elections and cries like a bit ch 

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

I am extremely familiar with the Declaration of Independence.

It had a good deal to do with me living where we now live.

Anyway, my post claimed that the Declaration was not against a "foreign power," as you claimed, while you humorously calling someone in moron in the same sentence.

That is why the founding fathers knew they were guilty of treason, and why it was called the Revolutionary War and the War of Independence.

I have no interest in discussing Jan 6.

In addition, "my guy" didn't lose the election.

I didn't have "a guy."

i dunno, you criticize everyone but the guy who attempted a coup against our government. As if that was nothing to concern you. Spit 

The declaration of independence literally said we were a different country. It also said: 

We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. 

Yup, foreign power 

That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

I don't post about a lot of things that "concern me."

I do post when someone states something clearly false, and claiming Britain was a "foreign country," at the time of the Declaration of Independence is ignorance.

The very first sentence acknowledges that:

"When in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another,...."

Absolutely not a foreign country at that time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Let him cook!!!

Hahahahahaha Bill Psyop! 

Next 11 threads in 45 minutes from moms basement!

And there are 5 above these!!

IMG_8476.jpeg

Edited by Big Blitz

14 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trolling is in the eye of the beholder.  IMO the propaganda cartoons repeatedly posted by NC are excellent examples of trolling....

Of course they are, this entire thread and the other similar one are babies trying to troll.  How insecure do you have to be?  Or maybe the accused points out uncomfortable truths?  Idk but this to me wins most ironic thread in ppp.

• Like (+1) 1

Holy S**t!  BillSlime bumped so many posts just now.  21 of 30 visible threads on the main page have been bumped by her.  That's called doing a JOB.  If you don't think she's being paid I don't know what to tell you.  That's not just insane, that's called getting paid.

• Haha (+1) 1