"I Did Not Have Sex With that Woman, Ms. Daniels"

Really deserves its own thread.

She's still testifying.

Trump's wingman invites her to "dinner" with the boss.

She meets him in his hotel room. He answers in satin pajamas. 

Starts asking her about her life and career, whether she's tested for STDs, etc.

Trump: "you remind me of my daughter." 

🤮

Yeah, that's normal.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Really deserves its own thread.

She's still testifying.

Trump's wingman invites her to "dinner" with the boss.

She meets him in his hotel room. He answers in satin pajamas. 

Starts asking her about her life and career, whether she's tested for STDs, etc.

Trump: "you remind me of my daughter." 

🤮

Yeah, that's normal.

You know if he thought he could get away with it he would ***** HI’s daughter.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The salacious aspects of her testimony will get all the headlines, but I'm more curious to hear her side of the hush money negotiations.

• Was there any serious movement on the negotiations before the Access Hollywood tape?
    • If so, how close to the actual incident vs the election?
  • Did the attitude from the Trump side change after the Access Hollywood tape?
  • Did she personally have any indication that Trump himself was doing this to benefit his campaign?
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Giving me head on the unmade bed
While the limousines wait in the street

- L. Cohen

Meanwhile: Biden stepping all over the big news of the day with boring Holocaust Remembrance speech. Ever heard of keeping them waiting for 20 minutes or so?

Edited by The Frankish Reich

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Total moral degenerate. People want this guy to be president?

Considering the current POS we have now. Yes, many people do. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Seems like Stormy is having difficulty threading the needle of what is allowed and what isn't. Can't blame her, she's not an expert on that part of it, but the judge isn't happy.

image.thumb.png.2d2ada30ddf24cb7f7f8dc7d18531004.png

Stormy can testify to the facts of the interaction but if it gets too lurid, it'll veer into being more prejudicial than probative which would likely result in the judge sustaining multiple objections and risk making the prosecutors look bad in front of the jury.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've never done a "sex worker." 

Guess I'm in the minority on this one.

Neither have I. I am talking the presidency here. Hate Trump all you want but IMHO his policies worked better for the American people. The last 4 years have been a ****show. Also didn't Joe shower with his daughter according to his own daughter.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean he was elected because he paid off a sex worker to keep her quiet? (sorry, had to go there)

No because the challenger was Hillary whose husband is the real sexual deviant. Then we have Obama who is married to a tranny and has had gay sex supposedly. Then Biden loves to smell kids and shower with his daughter and we all know about Hunter. Not a lot of non-creeps running for president these days so choose based on policies because everyone is flawed.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

No because the challenger was Hillary whose husband is the real sexual deviant. Then we have Obama who is married to a tranny and has had gay sex supposedly. Then Biden loves to smell kids and shower with his daughter and we all know about Hunter. Not a lot of non-creeps running for president these days so choose based on policies because everyone is flawed.

Well, there you go. Trump revealed as even more of a creep than we thought, so let's rehash every silly story about a Democrat.