Is There a Poll About Whether TBD is Doing Enough to Discuss Whether the Bills did Enough at WR?

Is There a Poll About Whether TBD is Doing Enough to Discuss Whether the Bills did Enough at WR?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is There a Poll About Whether TBD is Doing Enough to Discuss Whether the Bills did Enough at WR?

• There is, and, hallelujah, I have found it!
    • SUPERBOWL!!!
    • WR are discussions enough, whether or not TBD polled about doing nothing.
    • Ralph is cheap!
    • I decline to discuss WR enough to be eligible to poll TBD about the weather.
    • $79.89 at Macy's.
    • Whether or not there is a poll is something TBD needs to do more to discuss, enough.

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

I believe there needs to be a poll about if a poll is warranted. Possibly a follow up poll about what the poll options should be if in fact there is a poll. 

I second this motion! Let the poll about whether or not a poll is warranted proceed.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I second this motion! Let the poll about whether or not a poll is warranted proceed.

Whoa whoa whoa...slow down. Doesn't there first need to be a poll about that? Now we may need a poll about if the board has had enough discussion to warrant a poll about if a poll is needed. 

I mean, what are we...savages?

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I really hope that some non-poll answers start rolling in. I'm out here like:

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Whoa whoa whoa...slow down. Doesn't there first need to be a poll about that? Now we may need a poll about if the board has had enough discussion to warrant a poll about if a poll is needed. 

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I mean, what are we...savages?

Solid point I agree. If we don't discuss what to discuss about how much it were to be discussed then what are we even doing?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All this talk of polls is fine and dandy but what do we do if someone, whether they are rushed, have a typo, or just a lack of education, attempt to perform a "pole"?  To avoid this uncomfortable situation I propose that instead of polls we henceforth only perform the much safer 'survey'.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Macy's $79.89, of course is the answer.

I assume Coleman did not intend it, but he immediately presented himself as a guy you want to talk to, get to know; real and unpretentious, funny, irreverent, joyful, and someone who does not take himself too seriously. 

To me, those all seem to be the opposite traits of Stefon Diggs, a man who takes it all personally, all too seriously, and relates everything back to himself.

The Macy's coat is already symbolic of the difference between the two men, receivers.  Diggs was becoming known as the fashion guy, someone who attended fashion shows in Paris, something that likely fans in Buffalo can relate to even less than his prima dona, nothing is good enough for me, and it is all about me, attitude.  The fashion focus and Paris visits seemed to fit in perfectly with Diggs' personality.

Therefore the first time we were directly introduced to Coleman, his own words, and bright yellow $79.89 Macy's coat were a breath of fresh air for Bills' fans who had had enough of our temperamental, conceited wide receiver who will never be happy or satisfied as a football player (or in life?).

Most are us are grateful for the  huge contributions Diggs made to the Bills, but like Josh Allen, almost all of us knew we had to move on without him, no matter the financial cost.

Maybe it will mean nothing in the end, and will not add up to much if Coleman does not succeed, but that symbolism may come to define Coleman and the Bills as they take their next step.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ya know, they have all the colors…

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Does bills mafia know english

Some do, but most know American…, 

awesome thread, we need way more of this sort of thing, 

maybe SDS makes it mandatory to have a poll with every new thread start, what say ?  Will there be much rejoicing? 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 1