Kristi Noem is human trash

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

She is a MILF though. I think we can all agree on that right?

I am a dog lover.....one of my dogs got hit by a car when he was 5 months old, back leg was shattered....it was either pay $2000 to get a plate screwed into the leg or, get it put down. We chose option A, and he ended up being the best friend you could ever ask for until he died at the age of 14. So I am not entirely comfortable with what she did.

That said, I love Kristi Noem for her ideological viewpoints and her decisiveness. And she is pretty easy on the eye too, so frankly - she can jump on me anytime! As long as she feeds my dogs afterwards!!

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

She might want to check and see if she's hired anyone from DeSantis 2024.

I get it, this is supposed to be one of those "Mama Grizzly", "Real America vs. Fake America" messaging moments.

She ***** it up royally. And since Puppet Vivek has conveniently disappeared after performing his mission of helping kneecap DeSantis, JD Vance is the real winner in this situation.

This Vance may be winning, but it feels like losing.  The GOP bullpen is a mess.

2 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I am a dog lover.....one of my dogs got hit by a car when he was 5 months old, back leg was shattered....it was either pay $2000 to get a plate screwed into the leg or, get it put down. We chose option A, and he ended up being the best friend you could ever ask for until he died at the age of 14. So I am not entirely comfortable with what she did.

That said, I love Kristi Noem for her ideological viewpoints and her decisiveness. And she is pretty easy on the eye too, so frankly - she can jump on me anytime! As long as she feeds my dogs afterwards!!

Wait.  Do you actually have dogs, or is this some Only Fans Gen Z euphemism?  If so, understand I'm not judging.  If there is an Aussie trick or two to be picked up here from down under, I'm all for it. 

6 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

The GOP bullpen is a mess

True. 

That's because Trump has turned it into a pure Cult of Personality. We saw that with how DeSantis (more Trumpy than Trump on policy) fizzled. There is never a Juan Peron Jr. And Melania ain't Evita even if she were eligible.

To be fair, that's what happened with Obama too. There was a kind of Cult of Personality there too, and Hillary (and then Biden) clearly didn't have the same political talent. 

I don't know where the Republicans go in 2028 whether or not Trump wins. I do see some new talent on the Democratic side. Watch out for Wes Moore. I don't even know much about him on the policy side, but he's got the "it" factor.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wait.  Do you actually have dogs, or is this some Only Fans Gen Z euphemism?  If so, understand I'm not judging.  If there is an Aussie trick or two to be picked up here from down under, I'm all for it. 

The dingoes.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. 

That's because Trump has turned it into a pure Cult of Personality. We saw that with how DeSantis (more Trumpy than Trump on policy) fizzled. There is never a Juan Peron Jr. And Melania ain't Evita even if she were eligible.

To be fair, that's what happened with Obama too. There was a kind of Cult of Personality there too, and Hillary (and then Biden) clearly didn't have the same political talent. 

I don't know where the Republicans go in 2028 whether or not Trump wins. I do see some new talent on the Democratic side. Watch out for Wes Moore. I don't even know much about him on the policy side, but he's got the "it" factor.

The Repubs and Dems will both have to find a bullpen.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Repubs and Dems will both have to find a bullpen.

Yes. It still amazes me that three decades after we apparently passed the leadership torch to the baby boomer generation, we've somehow reverted back to leadership by the ancient pre-Boomer generation. 

Will someone step up? Gen X, I'm looking at you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. It still amazes me that three decades after we apparently passed the leadership torch to the baby boomer generation, we've somehow reverted back to leadership by the ancient pre-Boomer generation. 

Will someone step up? Gen X, I'm looking at you.

And do what? The boomers are in a death rattle, but they still want to control the present, control the future, hoard all the cash, pay no taxes, and do no good. They're finishing the game they started in the 80's: he who dies with the highest net worth wins. They really let this country down in the end, IMO.

Look who our presidential candidates are for fvck's sake.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

And do what? The boomers are in a death rattle, but they still want to control the present, control the future, hoard all the cash, pay no taxes, and do no good. They're finishing the game they started in the 80's: he who dies with the highest net worth wins. They really let this country down in the end, IMO.

Well, as one of the tail-end boomers who's sinking a ton of money into the human capital of his kids (college and beyond), I don't think Gen Z has anything to complain about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, as one of the tail-end boomers who's sinking a ton of money into the human capital of his kids (college and beyond), I don't think Gen Z has anything to complain about.

Yeah, but you're not one of the 1% boomers playing the game and screwing everyone over.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Yeah, but you're not one of the 1% boomers playing the game and screwing everyone over.

Just pointing out that someone's gonna inherit that accumulated wealth.

Sometimes I think the kids of boomers are just annoyed that they are too healthy and living too long. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I’m a boomer and I agree we threaded the needle for timing. I don’t agree that we hoard all the cash nor pay no taxes.  I think we would all like to control the present and future. I certainly know I don’t. Give a thought to all the advances made, especially in tech, during the boomers boom years. Yeah, greed got big but it has never been small.  On the whole, I don’t think we failed society.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just pointing out that someone's gonna inherit that accumulated wealth.

Sometimes I think the kids of boomers are just annoyed that they are too healthy and living too long. 

I'm talking about billionaires. There are the rich and the poor in this country. If you don't know which you are, it's the latter.

And I'm not attacking you personally. I think your peers got addicted to greed at any cost. JMO, and you are welcome to disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes I have two dogs. And I'm in my fifties so not many tricks left in my playbook.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I don’t know Kristi Noem from Adam.  I cannot attack or defend her character or behavior.

I do know good people who I would defend who’ve put untrainable working dogs and unevenly tempered family dogs down.

I know some who’ve used vets and some who’ve done it themselves.

One of the more powerful memories of my youth was talking to a family friend who shot his own dog.  From my eight year old point of view, living with my divorced single mom, he was a “man’s man.”  He worked, hunted and fished.  He was polite and quiet.   The dog was elderly and in pain.  It was a hunting dog and lifelong family companion.  The man felt a responsibility, born in his love for the dog and his understanding of what it meant to be a man, to do the merciful thing with his own hand.  He took the dog hunting one last time and shot it in a field.  Hunting was the dog’s greatest joy.  This memory is one of many that formed my view of what a man is.

Imagine him talking to an eight year old with tears in his eyes.  I hope I grew to become son. brother, husband and father who’d do the same thing the same way.

Life lesson …  there are dozens of cultures that are not your own, but are gracious, compassionate, thoughtful and honorable just the same.

Call a shelter and tell them you have an untrainable dog that kills chickens and bites people.   The dog was going to be put down.

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just saw her interview with Sean Hannity....she makes it clear that the biased fake news lefty media have omitted key facts from the story:

- the dog was 14 months old, so almost an adult, definitely not a puppy

- the dog was given to her by another family because they found it to be too aggressive, she and her family gave the dog a second chance but it became even more aggressive, attacking both people and other farm animals, leaving her with no choice but to put the dog down.

She seemed pretty genuine to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Just saw her interview with Sean Hannity....she makes it clear that the biased fake news lefty media have omitted key facts from the story:

- the dog was 14 months old, so almost an adult, definitely not a puppy

- the dog was given to her by another family because they found it to be too aggressive, she and her family gave the dog a second chance but it became even more aggressive, attacking both people and other farm animals, leaving her with no choice but to put the dog down.

She seemed pretty genuine to me.

I didn't know the specific details, but I knew the dog was 14 months (as you said, not a puppy) and that they tried to train him for awhile and it didn't work.  So the dog was going to be put down one way or another.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1