Kristi Noem is human trash

15 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

So Republicans are pro-dog killing now? Good luck with that! šŸ¤£

Who would have thought that if you want to be VP to write about killing your dog? Didnā€™t she have someone along the way that would tell her this might not be a good idea? This is manā€™s best friend! Then she defends herself by talking about killing another dog? And she is Governor of a state. Do we really need two Dakotas?

11 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Who would have thought that if you want to be VP to write about killing your dog? Didnā€™t she have someone along the way that would tell her this might not be a good idea? This is manā€™s best friend! Then she defends herself by talking about killing another dog? And she is Governor of a state. Do we really need two Dakotas?

I thought we already had two Dakotas?!Ā 

I come from a farming family. Yes, we might put down an animal including a dog.

Ā 

But you know what we don't do? RUN FOR VP AND WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HOW I KILLED MY DOG.

Ā 

What an idiotic move, instantly disqualifying.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Ā 

But you know what we don't do? RUN FOR VP AND WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HOW I KILLED MY DOG.

Ā 

Ā 

Just the disconnect in thinking that would be a fine thing to write about makes her too dumb and removed to hold office, even discounting the fact that she is a abhorrent person.

32 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Ā 

Ā 

How did you put your dogs, and other animals down? Ā Iā€™m assuming a visit to/from a vet? Ā 

On 5/3/2024 at 2:24 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At the risk of repeating facts known to all, we have a president who has lied about where his son died. We don't need secret sources, intrepid investigative reporters, hidden cameras or spies walking among us.Ā  All we need is a google search and this fabrication is readily apparent.Ā Ā 

Ā 

That's before we get to lies about his education, class ranking, dead people he has met with, driving trucks, working in his son's business, handling of top secret information and just about everything else.Ā 

Ā 

Biden is known for astonishing, stupid and self-disqualifying statements delivered over decades in public office.Ā  Kristi Noem can't hold a candle to JB, and he's THE standard bearer of democrat politics over the last 20+ years.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Keep spinning broā€¦

Ā 

Fkn hilarous.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

How did you put your dogs, and other animals down? Ā Iā€™m assuming a visit to/from a vet? Ā 

No, my uncle was the experienced hunter/trapper so he would do it. That said I don't remember any dogs getting put down but he would have done it. Cows, pigs, a hurt rabbit, raccoon or skunk. It was the humane thing to do.

Ā 

But i never ran for politics and wrote a book containing such things because that would be stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I thought we already had two Dakotas?!Ā 

We do. Do we really need two?

2 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

No, my uncle was the experienced hunter/trapper so he would do it. That said I don't remember any dogs getting put down but he would have done it. Cows, pigs, a hurt rabbit, raccoon or skunk. It was the humane thing to do.

Ā 

But i never ran for politics and wrote a book containing such things because that would be stupid.

Putting an animal down to put it out of its misery is different than what the B word did. These people will try to spin it like itā€™s the same. (Not taking about you) Iā€™m sure your uncle did what needed to be done. That is not the problem.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Ā 

I get you on the political side.Ā  Anything you say, do, think is attacked, questioned, manipulated, misconstrued or used as a bludgeon against you--it's a dirty business.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

I think your response is interesting, given your background.Ā  I think you're taking some liberties on the definition of what may/may not be 'humane' where it comes to the actions of your uncle the experienced 'hunter/trapper'.Ā Ā 

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

We do. Do we really need two?

I think so.Ā  We haven't even talked about Dakota Fanning yet.Ā  She's the third Dakota.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Putting an animal down to put it out of its misery is different than what the B word did. These people will try to spin it like itā€™s the same. (Not taking about you) Iā€™m sure your uncle did what needed to be done. That is not the problem.Ā 

You can talk about me, 4th.Ā  I 'm just working my way through the process.Ā  Dickley just described his uncle as an experienced hunter/trapper.Ā  Are we to believe he only hunted sick cows and trapped wounded pigs?Ā  That snare traps and the like are 'humane'?Ā  Ā I'm not a hunter, but he described the exact sort of action(s) that Kristi Noem took but rationalized she shouldn't have talked about it.Ā  Now you're here lionize his uncle for his heroism and referring to KN in a derogatory fashion.Ā  Sounds to me like they have the same mindset in life.Ā Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

She's cooked. Ā Even the National Review is calling her out. Ā And the interview on CBS was just cringeworthy. Ā She wouldn't say whether she met Kim but said she had removed the passage about him from her book. Ā She thinks the cult is stupid and she's right. Ā Luckily it's only 30% of the electorate.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/noems-dog-icidal-no-apology-tour-fails-to-convince/

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I get you on the political side.Ā  Anything you say, do, think is attacked, questioned, manipulated, misconstrued or used as a bludgeon against you--it's a dirty business.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

I think your response is interesting, given your background.Ā  I think you're taking some liberties on the definition of what may/may not be 'humane' where it comes to the actions of your uncle the experienced 'hunter/trapper'.Ā Ā 

I highly doubt he would have put down a dog that needed better training. And he really was a hunter/trapper/farmer. The only man i know who truly lived off the land.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

I highly doubt he would have put down a dog that needed better training. And he really was a hunter/trapper/farmer. The only man i know who truly lived off the land.

She also spoke about the aggressive nature of the dog as it related to people/livestock.Ā  I am not passing judgement here, it just strikes me that someone who lived off the land in the manner you have indicated would have more in common with KN than not.Ā  Ā I don't know anything about that lifestyle, I get queasy when I see "epic falls and fails" on social media.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it.

How she wrote a book and admitted this when she WAS in the running to be Trump's VP is beyond mind numbing.

Ā 

One of the dumbest things I have ever seen in politics (even though I don't know sh!t about politics).Ā 

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How she wrote a book and admitted this when she WAS in the running to be Trump's VP is beyond mind numbing.

Ā 

One of the dumbest things I have ever seen in politics (even though I don't know sh!t about politics).Ā 

She's claimed that this was already known and other political opponents have tried to use this against her, in previous races. She also claims that she was the dogs second chance, as the first owner couldn't train her.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

She's claimed that this was already known and other political opponents have tried to use this against her, in previous races. She also claims that she was the dogs second chance, as the first owner couldn't train her.

No matter.Ā 
Ā 

She is a murderer.Ā 
Ā 

The ā€œnarrativeā€ has spoken !!

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1