Bogus Trump Documents Case: Cannon Postpones Trial Indefinitely Amid Prosecutors Malfeasance

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Marxists are certainly melting down today!

Love to see it.

😂

We might need another topic.  And additional TDS medication for some posters.

The Georgia Court of Appeals has agreed to hear an appeal from defendants over whether the judge erred when he ruled that Fani Willis could remain on the Trump RICO prosecution in Fulton County. This pushes that trial further off, likely beyond the election.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're fooling yourself.  I've had the unfortunate experience of witnessing and caring for a parent suffering from Parkinson's, a degenerative illness that is both physical and mental.  Other conditions like Alzheimer's share similar traits.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I see Biden's gait and listen to his speech, his consistent mental  and verbal slip-ups,  He's far from "sharp as a tack".  He's suffering from one of those conditions and his condition has degraded to the point that he's almost incapable of reading a scripted remark.  In a few month's he'll be much worse.  At that point they won't be able to hide it any longer. 

The staff make continuous adjustments in attempts to hide his condition.  Because he fell down the steps of Air Force One they've move the stairway from the upper deck door to the lower deck door.  When he walks across open spaces like the White House lawn they surround him with staff to hide direct views of his walking gait.  He makes absolutely no unrehearsed and scripted public appearances.  He can't remember the names of country leaders.  He tells amazing stories out of left field such as his uncle was eaten by cannibals during WW2.  There certainly won't be any Presidential debates. 

I think the people around him and his family should be ashamed of themselves for using him to present the illusion of a President when he should be residing in a more comfortable environment to live out the remainder of his life.

So your a doctor and have examined him. Good for you. I don’t know Biden. I do know many older people, even tho words don’t come out it doesn’t mean they lost it mentally. I do not make fun of old people. You will all get what you deserve.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

So your a doctor and have examined him. Good for you. I don’t know Biden. I do know many older people, even tho words don’t come out it doesn’t mean they lost it mentally. I do not make fun of old people. You will all get what you deserve.

It's "you're" not "your".   You're funny.  Supporting Demented Biden.  What a mess.  

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

It's "you're" not "your".   You're funny.  Supporting Demented Biden.  What a mess.  

I know what it is I don’t care what my phone types. I’m not supporting Biden. I’m not defending his policies. I don’t care if you like them or not. 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Clueless.

Typical trump supporter. Dumb as a stump!

On 5/3/2024 at 12:46 PM, Doc said:

Again, who cares?  Joe knew he had classified documents for years and still kept them, and even showed them to his ghost writer.

But Joe is above the law

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It’s ok to hate Trump and not feel the need to make excuses for Biden. They’re both awful. Breaking out the “sharp as a tack” routine makes you seem as dumb as Tiberius. Do you really want that?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

But Joe is above the law

Falsehood believed by the ignorant and liars. 

Ironically, Trump is arguing at the Supreme Court that Biden *should* be above the law. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Falsehood believed by the ignorant and liars. 

Ironically, Trump is arguing at the Supreme Court that Biden *should* be above the law. 

He is

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

He is

Agreed, Trump is actually arguing that Biden should be above the law.

Thankfully, Trump is wrong.

What has actually happened is that people who have no idea what they are talking about are unable to tell the difference between obstructing an investigation and not obstructing an investigation.

It's a sad reflection of our very dumb world.

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Agreed, Trump is actually arguing that Biden should be above the law.

Thankfully, Trump is wrong.

What has actually happened is that people who have no idea what they are talking about are unable to tell the difference between obstructing an investigation and not obstructing an investigation.

It's a sad reflection of our very dumb world.

He broke laws by taking the classified documents. He broke laws by not properly securing the classified documents. He broke laws by sharing classified documents with his ghost writer. Not obstructing 10 years later, does not make those crimes go away.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

He broke laws by taking the documents

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes.  That a common thing with the left.  Parrot headlines. Can't or don't understand the details and facts. 

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

He broke laws by taking the documents

Former elected officials generally do not get prosecuted for possessing documents unless they obstruct the investigation. 

It's why Pence wasn't prosecuted

It's why Biden wasn't prosecuted

It's why there weren't prosecutions for every administration since Reagan.

The only reason Trump is being prosecuted is because he obstructed the investigation.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes.  That a common thing with the left.  Parrot headlines. Can't or don't understand the details and facts. 

You're telling on yourself here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Former elected officials generally do not get prosecuted for possessing documents unless they obstruct the investigation. 

It's why Pence wasn't prosecuted

It's why Biden wasn't prosecuted

It's why there weren't prosecutions for every administration since Reagan.

The only reason Trump is being prosecuted is because he obstructed the investigation.

You're telling on yourself here.

Yeah, they're above the law as well

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Pokebball said:

Yeah, they're above the law as well

If that's your definition, then Trump would be too if he actually listened to his lawyer instead of Tom Fitton.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

If that's your definition, then Trump would be too if he actually listened to his lawyer instead of Tom Fitton.

You said they "normally don't get prosecuted". Prosecuted for what? 

• Like (+1) 1