Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE !

Earlier this week we told you about Princeton protesters who accused the school of creating "unsafe conditions" for their hunger strike campout/protest. One member of the bivouac bunch claimed the school "refuses still to allow our strikers to have tents, leaving them huddled under umbrellas, vulnerable and unsafe."

That was two days ago, and now the same people have a new complaint: 

LaborUnionNews.com

@WorkPlaceRpt

There are plenty of restaurants nearby.

Take mom and dad's credit card and grab some tacos.

You'll be fine.

GNDgBt6XIAA6IGW?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/WorkPlaceRpt/status/1788175566975209735?

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/05/08/princeton-hunger-strikers-now-complaining-school-officials-arent-monitoring-their-medical-condition-n2396019

• Like (+1) 1

Frankly, I hope they all starve. That would be funny.  But, wait a couple of days and drop some large pizzas in front of these morons.  We'll see how much they give a ***** about Gaza.  What a mess.  

It's like some of the posters here,

They just can't realize how their words sounds to others.

Princeton anti-Israel hunger strikers: University ‘forced’ us to do this

Seventeen Princeton students began a hunger strike last Friday until the university agreed to meet with them to discuss divestment from Israel and the dropping of charges against students who had occupied a campus building.

According to The Daily Princetonian, student Sameer Riaz said he believed he and his comrades “were forced into” their hunger strike by school officials.

Areeq Hasan, another hunger striker, said all those participating are “very well-supported” — unlike “political prisoners who are in Palestine.”

David Chmielewski said the strikers’ demands were “not that intense” as activists only wanted a meeting (along with the dismissal of criminal/disciplinary charges against the aforementioned occupiers).

He added if Princeton “want[s] to let us starve, then they’re welcome to do that.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/princeton-anti-israel-hunger-strikers-university-forced-us-to-do-this/

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/7/2024 at 2:11 PM, JDHillFan said:

The rest of your post takes a sincere tone. What is the above comment supposed to be? I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that it’s satirical. 

The comment "Willing to die for their convictions" was not supposed to be satirical.

I take them to be sincere.  They say they are on a hunger strike until their demands are met.  If the demands are not met and they stay the course, they'll starve to death.  Will take a lot of gumption to see it through either way it works out.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

The comment "Willing to die for their convictions" was not supposed to be satirical.

I take them to be sincere.  They say they are on a hunger strike until their demands are met.  If the demands are not met and they stay the course, they'll starve to death.  Will take a lot of gumption to see it through either way it works out.

I hope they die.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13400747/Princeton-protest-mock-hunger-strike-pro-Palestine.html

None of these Ivy Leaguers are willing to die for their convictions. Hard to imagine anyone believing that but that’s what makes the world go round.

• Like (+1) 1

Disgraceful.

Leftists Hamas-loving students run these universities

b9bfc984-98da-4e5f-905f-993e4800f55f-105

Xavier University Cancels Commencement Speech by U.N. Ambassador

KAREN TOWNSEND

Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans rescinded an invitation to United Nations Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield to speak at the university's commencement. It was the second school to do so. 

The University of Vermont also canceled Thomas-Greenfield's commencement address. The reason is the protests on campus. 

Both schools pointed to pressure from students and the community over the Biden administration's support for Israel in its war against Hamas.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/05/10/xavier-university-cancels-commencement-speech-by-un-ambassador-n3788135

Israeli tanks rolling into Rafah.  I guess Netanyahu didn't listen to the backstabber Demented Biden.   What a diplomatic failure.  He laughed in his face like everybody else.  Alienate a longtime ally and further weaken America's reputation.  Nice work.  What a mess.   

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Israeli tanks rolling into Rafah.  I guess Netanyahu didn't listen to the backstabber Demented Biden.   What a diplomatic failure.  He laughed in his face like everybody else.  Alienate a longtime ally and further weaken America's reputation.  Nice work.  What a mess.   

Why alienate?  It's not as if they NEED our help.  It's like the dream team playing against Japan in basketball and being upset you didn't do more for the dream team.  They're gonna be fine bud. 

• Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why alienate?  It's not as if they NEED our help.  It's like the dream team playing against Japan in basketball and being upset you didn't do more for the dream team.  They're gonna be fine bud. 

So, you agree.  They ignored Biden.  That is indicative of Demented Biden's weakness.  Surely you can admit that.  What a mess.   

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

So, you agree.  They ignored Biden.  That is indicative of Demented Biden's weakness.  Surely you can admit that.  What a mess.   

Omg you're so right!   I wish he were out trying to bribe oil execs to give him a billion $.  

I mean, Israel's probably gonna get run over now right?  Yeah you are so right, brilliant thing to cry over.  Next headline is gonna be Hamas overruns Israel.   Yup.

There a bingo or bridge game you missing right now?