Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

20 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why alienate?  It's not as if they NEED our help.  It's like the dream team playing against Japan in basketball and being upset you didn't do more for the dream team.  They're gonna be fine bud. 

“Who needs allies”?

- one side of L Ron’s mouth

”TRUMP HATES NATO”

- the other side

stale and witless age-related dig incoming. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

“Who needs allies”?

- one side of L Ron’s mouth

”TRUMP HATES NATO”

- the other side

stale and witless age-related dig incoming. 

Oh this is gold!

How does Russia compare to Hamas as a threat?  WAIT!  Let me pop some popcorn, I can't wait to hear this.

Explain to me the parallels between a world power (though admittedly maybe that's bs) to a terrorist organization.

You'd better do it quick before Israel is overrun.  Then maybe you can add a little color around your hero talking about encouraging Russia to attack Nato countries not paying their fair share?  I mean, while you're drawing parallels.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recounted saying. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

I feel sorry for you.  Desperately trying to defend a political party that isn't just circling the drain, it slithered into the sewer around 2016.  Your comparisons are pathetic.  Years from now the new younger generation will look at people like you with scorn and contempt.  Dems aren't perfect.  There's a lot I dislike.  But they are light years better than the  criminal shite-show you can't help but defend.

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh this is gold!

How does Russia compare to Hamas as a threat?  WAIT!  Let me pop some popcorn, I can't wait to hear this.

Explain to me the parallels between a world power (though admittedly maybe that's bs) to a terrorist organization.

You'd better do it quick before Israel is overrun.  Then maybe you can add a little color around your hero talking about encouraging Russia to attack Nato countries not paying their fair share?  I mean, while you're drawing parallels.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recounted saying. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

I feel sorry for you.  Desperately trying to defend a political party that isn't just circling the drain, it slithered into the sewer around 2016.  Your comparisons are pathetic.  Years from now the new younger generation will look at people like you with scorn and contempt.  Dems aren't perfect.  There's a lot I dislike.  But they are light years better than the  criminal shite-show you can't help but defend.

You seem triggered tbh. Try not to be so emotional about it. We are all hypocrites at one time or another. 

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No response though eh?

Of course not. None of what you rambled on about, rather emotionally, applies to me. I hate the republicans almost as much as democrats. For you, the orange man and republicans are bogeymen that are coming to get you. Some of the people on your side call them NAZIS even. Very scary!

Based on several of your previous posts, I was merely pointing out the hypocritical nature of your latest. Maybe you could go down the list of American allies and tell us who it’s ok to support, under what conditions, and if the conditions apply regardless of the party in power. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Of course not. None of what you rambled on about, rather emotionally, applies to me. I hate the republicans almost as much as democrats. For you, the orange man and republicans are bogeymen that are coming to get you. Some of the people on your side call them NAZIS even. Very scary!

Based on several of your previous posts, I was merely pointing out the hypocritical nature of your latest. Maybe you could go down the list of American allies and tell us who it’s ok to support, under what conditions, and if the conditions apply regardless of the party in power. 

What will Hamas call the land formerly known as Israel I wonder?  

On 5/10/2024 at 5:22 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Omg you're so right!   I wish he were out trying to bribe oil execs to give him a billion $.  

I mean, Israel's probably gonna get run over now right?  Yeah you are so right, brilliant thing to cry over.  Next headline is gonna be Hamas overruns Israel.   Yup.

There a bingo or bridge game you missing right now?

Was Demented Biden ignored?  Yes or no?  

On 5/10/2024 at 3:20 AM, reddogblitz said:

The comment "Willing to die for their convictions" was not supposed to be satirical.

I take them to be sincere.  They say they are on a hunger strike until their demands are met.  If the demands are not met and they stay the course, they'll starve to death.  Will take a lot of gumption to see it through either way it works out.

Willing to die for their convictions…LOL 

🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I wonder how many people in this country have no real opinion on Israel vs Palestine, but have seen who is in opposition of Israel (their symbol for “oppression”) and concluded that’s not the side they can support..

I’m willing to bet it’s decently high. 

Most people in this country aren’t highly educated on these issues, but if you’re a random electrician etc., who sees more than five seconds of these communist children, I’m willing to bet you automatically oppose whatever they advocate for. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1