Pedophile / Rapist POTUS: Ashley Biden's Diary & Tara Reade's Allegation

You know as well as anyone that NOBODY gives AF about how much of a lowlife scumbag Biden is.

It's all about "you know who" being the bad guy.

The lame stream media will NEVER report this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Diary confirmed as authentic by FBI, NYT and oh yes, Ashley Biden.

No one (else) disputes this.  BSTime and libs just call everything true they can't handle a "hoax."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I first heard of this diary a couple years ago.

And I don't think anyone who's looked at it has any doubts that it's real.

But here's what happened: she was in rehab. Another guy in rehab (maybe she had a relationship with him) stole the diary and sold it. It's boring except for that one comment. That apparently came out of some therapy session - some kind of prompt like "is there anything in your childhood that may explain how you got here?" It's in the category of a recovered/"suppressed" memory. It is in the category of Blasey-Ford's recovered memory about Brett Kavanaugh. I didn't put any credence in that, and I don't in this. Ashley Biden is not continuing to advance some theory about her father being sexually inappropriate. 

Because of that, it's really inappropriate to keep publicizing private writings of a drug addict (at the time) who had those writings stolen by another drug addict.

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I first heard of this diary a couple years ago.

And I don't think anyone who's looked at it has any doubts that it's real.

But here's what happened: she was in rehab. Another guy in rehab (maybe she had a relationship with him) stole the diary and sold it. It's boring except for that one comment. That apparently came out of some therapy session - some kind of prompt like "is there anything in your childhood that may explain how you got here?" It's in the category of a recovered/"suppressed" memory. It is in the category of Blasey-Ford's recovered memory about Brett Kavanaugh. I didn't put any credence in that, and I don't in this. Ashley Biden is not continuing to advance some theory about her father being sexually inappropriate. 

Because of that, it's really inappropriate to keep publicizing private writings of a drug addict (at the time) who had those writings stolen by another drug addict.

I get all that but why is the FBI involved?  I'll wager my life savings if my daughter's diary was lost or stolen, Federal law enforcement wouldn't have put any priority or assets on the case.  Ashley is not a public official with security clearance in possession of national security secrets.  What's the concern?  Its another example of political privilege and protecting a powerful political figure from potentially harmful scrutiny.  The concern isn't for her, its for her father.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I get all that but why is the FBI involved?  I'll wager my life savings if my daughter's diary was lost or stolen, Federal law enforcement wouldn't have put any priority or assets on the case.  Ashley is not a public official with security clearance in possession of national security secrets.  What's the concern?  Its another example of political privilege and protecting a powerful political figure from potentially harmful scrutiny. 

You are generally a pretty reasonable commenter here, and I understand what you're saying.

But let's say you are a public figure. You're All Pro Bills, and you really are a retired former All-Pro football player. You have an adult daughter; she herself is not a public figure, and has never sought out media attention. She has had a troubled history and has kept a diary on the advice of her rehab counselors. She puts her trust in a guy also in rehab; he abuses that trust by stealing her diary and selling it for personal gain, presumably to embarrass you.

Should he be prosecuted? I think you'd say yes. I would say yes too if my daughter were in that situation.

Another person checked into a halfway house that Ashley Biden had previously checked into.  She found it in the room Ashley Biden was assigned before her, under the mattress.  She didn't steal it.  She then put it into the hands of Project Veritas who then had their doors kicked in by the feds.

And Finding Qanon wants to hand wave all that away.  Shocking!

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You are generally a pretty reasonable commenter here, and I understand what you're saying.

But let's say you are a public figure. You're All Pro Bills, and you really are a retired former All-Pro football player. You have an adult daughter; she herself is not a public figure, and has never sought out media attention. She has had a troubled history and has kept a diary on the advice of her rehab counselors. She puts her trust in a guy also in rehab; he abuses that trust by stealing her diary and selling it for personal gain, presumably to embarrass you.

Should he be prosecuted? I think you'd say yes. I would say yes too if my daughter were in that situation.

Again, I get what you're saying.  So maybe in my case I get a private investigator, or contact the facility where the theft occurred, or contact the purchaser to inform them they're in possession of stolen property, or file a complaint with local law enforcement.  But the FBI won't be getting involved.    

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's a hoax - that's all the cult has. One psyop after another.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣