Bills Titans 1999 playoff game on air today 1230

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I believe that Wycheck passed away on the day of the Kelce/Toney play (and Mahomes Meltdown), so maybe that's the source of your confusion.

Bermuda… Thank you very much!!!

I thought I was losing my marbles… or that Andy Reid was in my head.

👍👍👍

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, buffblue said:

Not a chance as he flat out stunk all year. Hell even in the 1998 WC game against Miami (the year he was halfway decent) Flutie puked all over himself with 3 terrible turnovers 

IRT Miami, If E Molds doesn't fumble the opening pass, if Andre doesn't get ejected.  If Andre doesn't fumble, if Thurman would have put a halfway decent block on Trace Armstrong, then the 3 turn overs don't matter 

Edited by fan_in_tx

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No thanks. I'll just hit my own balls with a hammer.

NFL Network are just sadists. This one yesterday, Bills vs Cardinals '21 two days ago... Bills-Eagles '23 in 25 minutes...

On 3/24/2024 at 4:54 PM, Maynard said:

The quality of the broadcast was spectacular. I actually felt like I was in 1999. 

I love the old broadcasts. HD is awesome, but I really miss the focus on the game, instead of the incessant graphics and stats. And, I loved McGuire and Theisman...their commentary was spot on.

Edited by Buftex