Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Doesn't matter how "close" they are in age and I know Dems are trying (vainly) to claim Trump is as senile as Biden.  But when you watch them, there's an obvious difference between the two.  

And yes, Kamala is wholly unfit for Office.  That's my opinion and the opinion of most.

Senile, unhinged, dangerous for the country. It doesn’t matter to me. He is unfit for office. Again I’m not expecting or telling you to vote for Biden, just don’t sit here and try to make some bull ***** argument that trump is fit for office or a good candidate.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Senile, unhinged, dangerous for the country. It doesn’t matter to me. He is unfit for office. Again I’m not expecting or telling you to vote for Biden, just don’t sit here and try to make some bull ***** argument that trump is fit for office or a good candidate.

He's a better candidate than Biden.  Biden's approval ratings and the polls tell you all you need to know.  But I'm not expecting or telling you to vote for Trump.

Edited by Doc

Just now, Doc said:

He's a better candidate than Biden.  But I'm not expecting or telling you to vote for Trump.

No worries. I don’t and won’t vote. I didn’t even start paying attention to politics till trump became president. I’m not going to argue who is a better candidate. It’s not like you have many choices who to vote for. Comparing trump and Biden is like comparing a wet fart to a turd.

My brother is an extreme right winger and he started talking to me about it back when trump was elected.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/26/2024 at 2:09 PM, 4th&long said:

No worries. I don’t and won’t vote. I didn’t even start paying attention to politics till trump became president. I’m not going to argue who is a better candidate. It’s not like you have many choices who to vote for. Comparing trump and Biden is like comparing a wet fart to a turd.

My brother is an extreme right winger and he started talking to me about it back when trump was elected.

Today's far left maniacs think a right wing extremist is a guy that flies an American flag in front of his house. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/26/2024 at 2:09 PM, 4th&long said:

Do you vote in local elections?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Today's far left maniacs think a right wing extremist is a guy that flies an American flag in front of his house. 

Funny you mentioned that.  Take a look at the ShoutBox.  Three people talking about how terrible it is to have to say the Pledge of Allegiance or "My Country, 'Tis of Thee."

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Do you vote in local elections?

No. I never have and never will. That is my freedom that I choose to exercise. I have never been interested in politics. I started paying attention enough to know I was right all along and I am currently trying to go back to paying less attention again. 

look how everyone acts on here. Politics is the only thing that people do or talk about that makes them act like school children. It’s worse on Twitter. 

A ship hita bridge and instantly people are starting conspiracy theories and blaming Biden and his team. It’s disgusting. Why would I align myself with either side in that nonesense?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They might think that way I don’t know? But my brother admits that his views are out there. I’m the only person he will talk politics with, lucky me. I’ve told him a few times I don’t want to talk about it but then I feel bad and we talk about it sometimes when he calls. I got him a t-shirt of trump pissing on the cnn logo. He loved that!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

No. I never have and never will. That is my freedom that I choose to exercise. I have never been interested in politics. I started paying attention enough to know I was right all along and I am currently trying to go back to paying less attention again. 

look how everyone acts on here. Politics is the only thing that people do or talk about that makes them act like school children. It’s worse on Twitter. 

A ship hita bridge and instantly people are starting conspiracy theories and blaming Biden and his team. It’s disgusting. Why would I align myself with either side in that nonesense?

That's precisely why I asked if you voted in local politics.  The outcomes of those elections have a far greater direct impact on you and your family. 

Do you really see people get bent out of shape on local city/town/county issues like they do with state or national issues?  I don't.

So you've NEVER voted.  Sheesh that says a lot.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's precisely why I asked if you voted in local politics.  The outcomes of those elections have a far greater direct impact on you and your family. 

Do you really see people get bent out of shape on local city/town/county issues like they do with state or national issues?  I don't.

So you've NEVER voted.  Sheesh that says a lot.

Yes it says I never wanted to for multiple reasons. I never paid attention so how do I choose someone? I couldn’t in good conscience vote for someone I knew nothing about or a party I knew nothing about. It would never matter here in NY no matter who I voted for. I don’t like politics or politicians, I don’t trust them. You know they are lying when their lips are moving. I have other reasons but that ids good enough for now on a message board.

And locally, I don’t even watch the local news. I don’t even know who got shot or stabbed today around here and I love it! 

if trump wins I won’t be able to watch the national news. It’s not a slight against republicans, I just don’t like trump. I couldn’t watch Bidens state of the union. I don’t understand how someone could watch even 5 minutes of that ***** show

• Haha (+1) 1

I just want to enjoy my life and be happy. Are you guys all happy with all the bitching and fighting you do? That is one thing I had to talk to my brother about. I asked him one time when we were talking if he was happy? He asked me what I was talking about? I said every time I talk to him all he does is B word and complain. He listens to pod casts all day at work, Joe Rogan, other stuff like Fox News.   There was always an issue that upset him every time we talked, sometimes for the whole conversation. Stupid stuff to. Like Pete Buttigieg taking family leave. Seriously? You going to sit home at night worrying about that? I’m not into that dudes lifestyle but who gives a crap if he takes family leave? I told him I was worried about his happiness/ mental health, stop listening to all that crap.

I’m more upset that Texas metal is a repeat tonight!

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

if trump wins I won’t be able to watch the national news. It’s not a slight against republicans, I just don’t like trump. I couldn’t watch Bidens state of the union. I don’t understand how someone could watch even 5 minutes of that ***** show

Can confirm. We’re screwed. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Can confirm. We’re screwed. 

Yes. Fuk.c.ed regardless. With a Biden win it will be a long painful swirling of the bowl over another four years and beyond. The only satisfaction I'd get out it is the slack jawed looks of disbelief when the useful idiots inevitably start getting purged themselves. 

Trump wins? Ha. It's gonna be U.G.LY.

Fast.

Ignoring everything else about these two, the ripping of the band aid that will result from  Trump win is better for long term hope for the country. 

If we're going down the sh.it.ter then I'd prefer to get it over with quickly to get to the other side of what's most certainly coming regardless. 

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No way

Anybody who took their medical advise from a politician or a tv personality got what they deserved. I have no sympathy for them.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Bow to me

The guy is a *****en moron. Just a walking piece of human excrement! That tells you all you need to know about those who worship him.

And to be clear, if you are not against him you are for him!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

This is a weird victory lap for you since we now know that 90% of what fauci said is garbage, your side destroyed millions of childrens lives, and we still had a huge loss of life. Your side did everything wrong. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Four years ago the country was awash in nutty conspiracy theories. I mean, you don't see this kind of nonsense anymore, do you?

(Hint: if you don't, just look a little harder.) From March 16, 2020. Anyone recognize yourself?

Read this interesting tidbit today, whether it's true or not it's still interesting

The Great cover up of 2020:

Yesterday morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while.

Tom Hanks was arrested a little over 48 hours ago for pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a hotel room in Australia, refusing to fly back to the USA. The next celebrity arrests will be Celine Dion, Madonna, Charles Barkley, and Kevin Spacey. All will claim Corona virus infections.

Italy's airports have been completely shut down, as over 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse.

United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family and affiliates.

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein was similarly allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked in exchange for his testimony
CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested, and some have been forced to resign — all in the last 30-60 days — such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, and Disney; the Vatican Chief of Police; etc. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

The lab-created Coronavirus was a cover-up for the mass mandatory vaccination agenda. Now it has become the biggest covert U.S. Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen. This mass 158,000-arrests operation will remove and capture the biggest evil and corrupted politicians, celebrities, and CEOs, including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, U.N. officials, and the founders of GRETA, inc.

President Trump will win the 2020 elections, and arrests of former U.S. presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be portrayed by the media as accidental or as conspiracy theories. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death", meaning that they will have a choice between their death bring portrayed to the public as a suicide or an accidental death in return for assurances that his or her reputation will remain intact, or, alternatively, they can choose to face a criminal trial that would result in public disgrace.

Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, and some will suddenly get "sick." The Vatican will be the first, and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed, and Hollywood and the Vatican will be exposed as being directly responsible for that.

Coming up there will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world's most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what's about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola.

Welcome to the Geat Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's timeline.

All the world's a stage.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Four years ago today 

Currently at 1.187 deaths. So ... the estimate was off by a factor of about 5.

Even if you discount that number by 50% (the old "died with coronavirus rather than because of coronavirus"), that's still over half a million deaths.

We shouldn't forget how awful this pandemic was, and how, despite an initial comedy of errors, we were able to take prudent (and sometimes exceptional) steps to work our way out of it.

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Currently at 1.187 deaths. So ... the estimate was off by a factor of about 5.

Even if you discount that number by 50% (the old "died with coronavirus rather than because of coronavirus"), that's still over half a million deaths.

We shouldn't forget how awful this pandemic was, and how, despite an initial comedy of errors, we were able to take prudent (and sometimes exceptional) steps to work our way out of it.

Bullshitt - a lot of people died because of this mentality 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7579d3f124dd7f4e0e7

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bullshitt - a lot of people died because of this mentality 

True. 

But overall, we muddled through it and after that rough start we were able to recover - at least economically - remarkably fast.

That's my issue with all the hindsight heroes. You know the type: we shut down for too long, required masks that did nothing, moved to work/school from home too readily, pushed vaccinations too hard, etc., etc. Do these people know that the number of deaths wouldn't have been considerably higher had we not taken these steps?

Of course not.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course not.

Isn't it ironic that Trump, after years of brainwashing his cult to distrust the government, undermined his own efforts to control the virus?

He can't even take credit for leading the vaccine initiative because he doesn't want to upset his base.

Indeed, you reap what you sow.