It’s a cult

51 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

This is funny for two reasons. 

first anything that is said about one side can be said about the other also. 

bother sides have massive failures! 

whatever people say about Biden I laugh at when I watch trump because the same can be said of him. And you can say that that with the names reversed!

And a lot of people hate trump SO MUCH that they are willing to pay more for stuff etc… just so trump is not in office!!!  It is not a vote for Biden, it is a vote against trump! 

so when I hear people say that 81 million people voted against trump or for Biden I laugh. You better believe they did! And it will be more next time. To The detriment of our country. 

both sides need to clean up their own house then turn their attention to the other side. 

now some of you are childish enough to call me names for this I’m sure, and whatever, the most useless thing in the world is to call someone names on a message board, but it doesn’t mean it’s not the truth!

Now, yes, I called people names in the few weeks I spent on this side of the board but that is why I took most of a week or so out of here to reset. I wasn’t even trying, I just seen it was a ***** show over here and joined in.

i am shocked that no one tries to get people on their side? Maybe it’s because you won’t really change someone’s mind on a message board? But I guarantee you won’t change someone’s mind with the ***** that goes on here.

Disagree with you on the bold. People can hate Trump all they want but his policies were better for the average American than Joey's. Inflation is out of control. Illegals coming here in record numbers and Americans (both Democrat/Republican) hate that. Also remember a vote for Joey is really a vote for Kamala and neither side cares for her. The chances of drooling vegetable surviving another 4 years are slim and none. We can probably rule out slim.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

If you truly believe that Joe Biden, who hardly campaigned, and when he did spoke to an average of 12 people, actually received 81 million legitimate votes...

Then I'm sorry to let you know that its high comedy when you accuse OTHERS of being in a cult.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 3

21 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Disagree with you on the bold. People can hate Trump all they want but his policies were better for the average American than Joey's. Inflation is out of control. Illegals coming here in record numbers and Americans (both Democrat/Republican) hate that. Also remember a vote for Joey is really a vote for Kamala and neither side cares for her. The chances of drooling vegetable surviving another 4 years are slim and none. We can probably rule out slim.

I don’t disagree with you on this but accept to say that you missed my point. People hate trump that much and he will lose by a wider margin this time.

Not doubt Biden is old. I don’t have disrespect for old people. And that is exactly what I was talking about with interchanging Biden and trump. That just reveals people character when they talk like that. Plenty of haters of trump on Twitter that post stuff of him just rambling and nothing but gibberish coming out of his mouth that makes no sense. Do I need to post them here? I would but it really serves no purpose. But what it’s trumps excuse? Biden is old. Trump? 

if you want to get into policies? finally someone that might have a little sense. 

what policies would that be? The ones that have the US producing more oil ever under Biden even more than when trump was Pres? 

do you want to talk about oil? I hope you have looked into it more than just to say prices at that pump are high, it must be Biden fault! That won’t even be worth a response.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you truly believe that Joe Biden, who hardly campaigned, and when he did spoke to an average of 12 people, actually received 81 million legitimate votes...

Then I'm sorry to let you know that its high comedy when you accuse OTHERS of being in a cult.

Prove it. Just saying it means nothing. And tweets from Johnny maga are not proof and mean nothing!

I told my family years ago to prove it. Don’t come to me with conspiracy theories and speculation and right wing talking points from podcasts. I told them if they had proof to file their own law suit! That ***** got shot down by trump appointed judges. Embarrassing!

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

and why their supporters constantly talk about the other guy vs the daily failures of their teams polices.

Every accusation is a confession.

What achievements are you celebrating on behalf of MAGA? The House of Reps?  

7 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

People hate trump that much and he will lose by a wider margin this time

That made more sense when trump was in office. Now people feel Bidens agenda that's negatively impacting the majority.  

whats the old saying, "its the economy silly" and the economy sucks for most out side of the very top. 

the abortion/lgbt youth wedge topic is dominating the folks on the left.  and in turn because DEM PACS are targeting them. 

, the ones that are not responsible for things like wealth, bills and taxes.

And what is the solution to both parties like you stated above?

Edited by Tommy Callahan

39 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That made more sense when trump was in office. Now people feel Bidens agenda that's negatively impacting the majority.  

whats the old saying, "its the economy silly" and the economy sucks for most out side of the very top. 

the abortion/lgbt youth wedge topic is dominating the folks on the left.  and in turn because DEM PACS are targeting them. 

, the ones that are not responsible for things like wealth, bills and taxes.

And what is the solution to both parties like you stated above?

And those people just lost their memory right? 

If people can think for themselves and reason they remember who was in office when the economy started sinking. Or are you trying to rewrite history? They know why gas prices tanked under trump. 
I’m not trying to say Biden is blameless but people do have memories and can think for themselves. 

all these prices going up sucks but I bet you didn’t miss a meal. You have all the clothes you need. Probably a few cars in the driveway? Sports car in storage? Boat? I have friends who have 1 of everything and I mean everything, horses, one has a bus he’s converting to a camper. Vacations multiple times a year. And then gripe about the economy. I just laugh inside.

Yes people don’t like Biden they also don’t like trump. It is a race to the bottom unfortunately for this country. 

and that lgbtq and abortion stuff is why you don’t see me commenting or even talking to the Dems on here. Stuff I could never support. 

My guess is the republicans would be better for the country and they will be better off when trump is gone. I’m sure the policies will be the same under a different Republican leader. I think republicans would have been better served with a different nomination other than trump. If they could put forth someone who could walk and chew gum at the same time Biden wouldn’t have a chance! Wouldn’t even be a conversation. But as it is I can see republicans are worried that trump will lose again by all the name calling and other childish behavior going on on here. And of course democrats are worried, look at who their leader is. This election is about who is hated least.

Edited by 4th&long

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

And those people just lost their memory right? 

The thing is the MSM and DNC scrip worked when he was in office.

Right now, most people have almost 4 years of feeling how Bad his foreign and domestic policies are, and how the DNC caters to everyone's needs, but Americans.

when people have money to spend, its natural economies Vs this Tax and spend policy that goes directly to the very top.  and creates huge and artificial bubbles.

again, it's the economy silly. and this one suck bad. 

I read your story about the person with all these toys and that's the minority in this economy. Most are not doing anything near that.  eff, younger generations cant even afford to move out, better yet start buying all those things you mentioned.

Republicans anymore, are funded by the same group that funds the dems. and no matter who is in power, the rules are created and maintained for the very crust that openly buys them.

Why people voted for the unknown Obama over Hillary, and the Non establishment trump over the establishment GOP or Hillary in 2016

Funny how the media stated that if the orange dude won in 2020 it would lead to WW3, economic collapse, inflation, with only the very top doing good.

but here it is the establishment pollicies that are driving just that.  

And again, what's your idea of what replaces this?  you a REVCOM.US person?  Anarchist?  Libertarian?

• Like (+1) 1

Aw, its sharing a highly edited video that somehow skips over the doors being opened and the majority of the people just walking through taking selfies.

Strange cause many of the videos show people all dressed in black with hoodies and mask. I don't see many Trumpers wearing mask or and not donning the American flag apparel.

But while you are at it. you got any vids of Lafyette square, Federal building in Portland, mobs of morons tearing down statues, BLM sponsored Summer of rage riots?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The thing is the MSM and DNC scrip worked when he was in office.

Right now, most people have almost 4 years of feeling how Bad his foreign and domestic policies are, and how the DNC caters to everyone's needs, but Americans.

when people have money to spend, its natural economies Vs this Tax and spend policy that goes directly to the very top.  and creates huge and artificial bubbles.

again, it's the economy silly. and this one suck bad. 

I read your story about the person with all these toys and that's the minority in this economy. Most are not doing anything near that.  eff, younger generations cant even afford to move out, better yet start buying all those things you mentioned.

Republicans anymore, are funded by the same group that funds the dems. and no matter who is in power, the rules are created and maintained for the very crust that openly buys them.

Why people voted for the unknown Obama over Hillary, and the Non establishment trump over the establishment GOP or Hillary in 2016

Funny how the media stated that if the orange dude won in 2020 it would lead to WW3, economic collapse, inflation, with only the very top doing good.

but here it is the establishment pollicies that are driving just that.  

And again, what's your idea of what replaces this?  you a REVCOM.US person?  Anarchist?  Libertarian?

I don’t even know what revcom. Us is? And no I’m not the other things. I don’t recall saying either of them are going anywhere or away at this point. Personally I just want peace, don’t like Biden much, I like trump a lot less and I never trusted the govt. or anyone involved. Do you want to get into the biblical aspect of what I believe will happen in the future? I doubt it. I know I don’t care to on a message board all I’ll say is the US is the last major world power prophesied about in the Bible. And these morons comparing anything trump does to Jesus?🤦

Outside of that I wouldn’t really argue with anything you posted. With all that being said I still don’t see trump winning because people hate him. Yes he’s got his base (I’ll be nice and won’t call it a cult) and he’s got people that will vote along party lines. But it’s that enough to win?

I see at least 3 different groups on Twitter that are republicans against trump in there title in some form or another. I have not seen a  “Democrat against Biden group “ and y Twitter feed is open for both sides. I see stuff that supports trump no doubt but how big are these Republicans against trump movements getting? 

and I said it before on here and I’ll say it again if you missed it. I’m not telling people to vote for Biden and not for trump. I know I won’t change anyone mind and I am not trying to. I get that people will vote party line and I don’t blame them. 

Just like cults require financial sacrifices from their member to stay in good standing, Trumps requires the same from other Republicans starting Monday. Where other Presidents lead their parties for free, Trump charges for it. Republicans better watch out because Donnie will know if you’ve been good or bad. He should make it a required 50% donation as he knows they would be nothing without him. 

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is asking down-ballot Republican candidates to send along 5% of their donation hauls to the 45th president if they choose to use his “name, image and likeness” in their solicitations. 

A Monday letter to GOP digital vendors signed by top Trump advisers Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita called for “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC [Joint Fundraising Committee]” starting the following day.

“This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file, prospecting vendors, and advertising,” adds the letter from Wiles and LaCivita, first reported by Politico.

“Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations,”

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/trump-campaign-looks-to-cash-in-on-candidates-using-his-image-asks-for-5-of-donations/

• Eyeroll 1

53 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Just like cults require financial sacrifices from their member to stay in good standing, Trumps requires the same from other Republicans starting Monday. Where other Presidents lead their parties for free, Trump charges for it. Republicans better watch out because Donnie will know if you’ve been good or bad. He should make it a required 50% donation as he knows they would be nothing without him. 

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is asking down-ballot Republican candidates to send along 5% of their donation hauls to the 45th president if they choose to use his “name, image and likeness” in their solicitations. 

A Monday letter to GOP digital vendors signed by top Trump advisers Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita called for “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC [Joint Fundraising Committee]” starting the following day.

“This includes but is not limited to sending to the house file, prospecting vendors, and advertising,” adds the letter from Wiles and LaCivita, first reported by Politico.

“Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations,”

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/trump-campaign-looks-to-cash-in-on-candidates-using-his-image-asks-for-5-of-donations/

For a good laugh, think about how the MAGA crowd would react if the Biden campaign did this and then compare it to how they bootlick this story once they get their marching orders.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Tell us more about act blue selection on where the money goes?

13 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Outside of that I wouldn’t really argue with anything you posted. With all that being said I still don’t see trump winning because people hate him. Yes he’s got his base (I’ll be nice and won’t call it a cult) and he’s got people that will vote along party lines. But it’s that enough to win?

I see at least 3 different groups on Twitter that are republicans against trump in there title in some form or another. I have not seen a  “Democrat against Biden group “ and y Twitter feed is open for both sides. I see stuff that supports trump no doubt but how big are these Republicans against trump movements getting? 

and I said it before on here and I’ll say it again if you missed it. I’m not telling people to vote for Biden and not for trump. I know I won’t change anyone mind and I am not trying to. I get that people will vote party line and I don’t blame them. 

I think the Trump vs. Biden choice comes down to the cleaest Pig in the mud hole theory.  Neither have high approval numbers.  Many people, including myself, find neither choice appealing when it comes to addressing the nation's troubles.

Both have high disapproval ratings.  The choice might come down to tolerating one and disliking the other.  

• Like (+1) 1