Things Trump "Did" or "Said" That Never Happened.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:21 AM, BillsFanNC said:

We are living in a nightmare of lies, where nothing said can ever be trusted…

Everyone is engaging in “Jussie Smollett” type behavior, where the truth is a minor inconvenience to a personal agenda…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Everyone is engaging in “Jussie Smollett” type behavior, where the truth is a minor inconvenience to a personal agenda…

Except he did everything else, except the child tirade part, so we must strike and ignore all the rest of the facts, right?  Mr. Engel was present when Ornato relayed what happened, and did not dispute the claim in private, but you go ahead and believe the guy who destroyed the evidence on the phones.  

It also said: “It is difficult to fully reconcile the accounts of several of the witnesses who provided information with what we heard from Engel and Ornato. But the principal factual point here is clear and undisputed: President Trump specifically and repeatedly requested to be taken to the Capitol. He was insistent and angry, and continued to push to travel to the Capitol even after returning to the White House.”

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Ideological subversion. 

All of it is by design.

• Agree 2

HELLO BT . THIS IS DONALD I AM CONSUMING YOUR SOUL, & YOUR LIFE I AM IN EVERY THOUGHT, EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE I AM TAKING CONTROL OF YOU .

COME OVER TO THE ORANGE SIDE BT COME OVER !!!! 😳  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, T master said:

HELLO BT . THIS IS DONALD I AM CONSUMING YOUR SOUL, & YOUR LIFE I AM IN EVERY THOUGHT, EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE I AM TAKING CONTROL OF YOU .

COME OVER TO THE ORANGE SIDE BT COME OVER !!!! 😳  

Come over to Trump's side? Barf! He's a POS

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Come over to Trump's side? Barf! He's a POS

As usual you don't have a faking clue !! I did it as picking at him which i should have put you in there too because the Donald is so inside your head you can't think of much else !

Both of you need anger management to get rid of the amount of hate you carry for him and to see a physiologist so you can think about things other than the orange man . Just saying ...

2 minutes ago, T master said:

As usual you don't have a faking clue !! I did it as picking at him which i should have put you in there too because the Donald is so inside your head you can't think of much else !

Both of you need anger management to get rid of the amount of hate you carry for him and to see a physiologist so you can think about things other than the orange man . Just saying ...

The guy who sent a mob against the national legislature? You need help. Trump controls you