Justin Simmons released ๐Ÿ‘€

43 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Simmons just makes so much sense with our glaring hole at FS. ย 

He makes sense until you realize thereโ€™s a salary cap and we still have several other holes

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Poyer and Hyde were a fantastic tandem that worked really well together.ย 

ย 

Simmons is better than either of them and 3 years younger.ย  Would be a massive acquisition for the secondaryย ย 

And how much do you pay him?

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Why? Simmons is arguably the best safety in the league. He's top 3 no question.ย  He's also a few years younger than Poyer and Hyde.

ย 

Simmons still has 2 very good years left. Sign him (after waiting) to a 2 year deal worth 16M.ย  Then draft a promising FS to work with Simmons.ย 

• Like (+1) 1

I like Simmons a lot. I also like Blackmon who some have mentioned medicals on. But it would not bother me for them to wait until after the draft to make a move at the safety position. If you aren't signing Simmons, it probably makes sense to wait.ย 

Who knows what was being discussed as I was at a restaurant that had ESPN on around 530-600PM yesterday, but there was a graphic at the bottom of the screen saying Simmons signed by the Bills(could not hear the audio). ย 
ย 

Probably one of their outrageous talking head shows spewing BS.ย 

Edited by LabattBlue

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Who knows what was being discussed as I was at a restaurant that had ESPN on around 530-600PM yesterday, but there was a graphic at the bottom of the screen saying Simmons signed by the Bills(could not hear the audio). ย 
ย 

haha well that hasnโ€™t happened or there would be a 50 page thread on here already!ย 

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

ย 

I saw that too? I was super excited as I was working then couldn't find anything on it afterward. Wtf?ย 

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

weird! Perhaps they meant to put Mike Edwards signed by Bills and accidentally put Justin Simmons

I have no idea, they were showing Simmons highlights too. Just a way for Espn to mess with us I suppose? ๐Ÿคฃ