State of the Union Address 2024.

I can't wait to see Biden's Hate of the Union message.

Here are some things to look for:

Brainwashing Words: Chaos, extreme, darkness, existential Trump threat, dictator.

Hoax highlights: Insurrection Hoax, Fine People Hoax, Border is closed hoax, Putin puppet hoax, and more.

MSNBC Coverage: Breathless praise

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Brainwashing Words: Chaos, extreme, darkness, existential Trump threat, dictator.

Hoax highlights: Insurrection Hoax, Fine People Hoax, Border is closed hoax, Putin puppet hoax, and more.

Here is how it will go. The drooling vegetable will struggle to read off the teleprompter and just mumble some meaningless word salad. The sheep will applaud like it is the most intelligent thing that was ever said. Anyone with a brain will laugh at him as he nothing more than a pathetic joke. I personally take a 3-stooges episode more seriously than I would any speech made by this senile dumb f***.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bonnie, is that you?

The cult is panicked.

lmao

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You're actually going to waste your time watching that crap?

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

The grift never stops.

Pay up biches!

You may not like Trump, but Biden has been a complete failure. Letting in all of these illegals many who are criminals who are attacking and even killing decent Americans is pissing people off. Nobody including many Dems likes Harris. Let's be honest. A vote for Joey is really a vote for her since the chances of Joey surviving a 2nd term are slim. 

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

You may not like Trump, but Biden has been a complete failure. Letting in all of these illegals many who are criminals who are attacking and even killing decent Americans is pissing people off. Nobody including many Dems likes Harris. Let's be honest. A vote for Joey is really a vote for her since the chances of Joey surviving a 2nd term are slim. 

They don't care.  They just want a D in Office, no matter how incompetent.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

They don't care.  They just want a D in Office, no matter how incompetent.

The extreme left definitely. But the more moderate Dems who are closer to the center, same for the moderate Republicans are tired of the extreme right/left. I know a few Dems co-workers mostly who said they will not vote for Biden. I am sure there are a lot of Dems who feel the same way after these last 4 years.

• Agree 1