Democrats in full on panic

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"ittle guy"

giphy.gif

Oh?  Who’s getting loans “forgiven” under this plan?  

Where is the plan to forgive credit card debt to families who’ve had to endure post Covid caused inflation?

Oh that’s right.  Working families don’t vote Democrat anymore.  

Only illegals and college age kids remain as their base. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Where is the plan to forgive credit card debt to families who’ve had to endure post Covid caused inflation?

Ask Trump - he failed to protect us from the “flu” <— that’s what you called it - right? 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh that’s right.  Working families don’t vote Democrat anymore.  

Only illegals and college age kids remain as their base. 

You seem petrified. 

So do you want to share what the GQP plan/platform yet?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/20/2024 at 8:03 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Trotting out Blasey-Ford?

:lol:

Yep, they're in a full panic.

Dusting-off BF made no sense.  Are they trying to get Kavanaugh removed again?

And you want to see panic?  Look no further than whipping-out Slick.  Totally destroys any moral superiority they have when it comes to sexual assault/rape.

17 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

35%

buh bye

Joke's approval rating isn't that bad.  Yet.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ask Trump - he failed to protect us from the “flu” <— that’s what you called it - right? 

*enters Bill Stime zone of lowest of the low info discussion*

You got a vaccine that ended Covid - it is now indeed the treated like the flu.

No other country did that.  No country stopped the flu.

*Exits Bill Stime zone of lowest of the low info….immediately takes shower*

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You seem petrified. 

So do you want to share what the GQP plan/platform yet?

No.  The only people petrified roam this forum 24/7/365 and truly believe they’re influencing opinion and steering narratives - like he’s CNN.  

But you’re a laughingstock that offers nothing.  

Much like the CCPDNC.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

enters Bill Stime zone of lowest of the low info discussion*

You got a vaccine that ended Covid - it is now indeed the treated like the flu.

No other country did that.  No country stopped the flu.

*Exits Bill Stime zone of lowest of the low info….immediately takes shower*

No other country could contain inflation either but would you look at that - the US has battled it the best.

But of course low iq Ditz can’t do the math.

AND you think Trump would have handled it any better?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No.  The only people petrified roam this forum 24/7/365 and truly believe they’re influencing opinion and steering narratives - like he’s CNN.  

But you’re a laughingstock that offers nothing.  

Much like the CCPDNC.  

And you can’t get enough of me.

Sad you can’t tell us about Trumps plan for America.

Pathetic 

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No other country could contain inflation either but would you look at that - the US has battled it the best.

Inflation isn’t real.  Spent all of 2022 telling us this.  

Have spent the last 3 months blaming corporations they went in bed with during Covid Coup.  

And Commodities skyrocketing again.  

It’s so good the Fed will not be cutting interest rates.   

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But of course low iq Ditz can’t do the math.

And you can’t get enough of me.

Sad you can’t tell us about Trumps plan for America.

Pathetic 

Here is a sneak peak

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wages in Argentina fell by 11% month-on-month, marking the largest decline on record in 29 years.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75b2b36efdaf4a9a82c

It’s been 3 months but ok.  

Meanwhile in America 

• Haha (+1) 3

Heard today the top 2 issues Brandon polls best on and higher then Trump - among Democrats - climate change and abortion. 

What an absolute disgrace these people are. 

Meanwhile….climate change 

Never vote Democrat - the CCP hasn’t had to answer for ANYTHING - they know that a generation of 20 something’s is about to be lost to them.  The men at least.  

Trump said reopen by Easter - libs freaked out

Trump said Ivermectin - libs said no way

Trump and America were under attack - still are

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Never vote Democrat - the CCP hasn’t had to answer for ANYTHING - they know that a generation of 20 something’s is about to be lost to them.  The men at least.  

Trump said reopen by Easter - libs freaked out

Trump said Ivermectin - libs said no way

Trump and America were under attack - still are

Was good for the most part but then loses it at the very end. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Was good for the most part but then loses it at the very end. 

I know.  He turns into Bill Stime the last 20 seconds - “look I know y’all are mad at everything I just went thru….so….hey….Trump ignored the weapon I just said was probably created in a lab with the CCP in conjunction with the Deep State - he didn’t take it seriously enough!”  

Not quite sure what he thinks made Trump’s response different than any other country except Florida.  Just imagine what the Democrats would have done.  

At best, at least Trump preserved Federalism and thus the Constitution.  

Democrats would have turned the country into California/China and the Constitution would be in shambles.  

Over the flu.  But created in a lab.  Nothing to Xi here.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I know.  He turns into Bill Stime the last 20 seconds - “look I know y’all are mad at everything I just went thru….so….hey….Trump ignored the weapon I just said was probably created in a lab with the CCP in conjunction with the Deep State - he didn’t take it seriously enough!”  

Not quite sure what he thinks made Trump’s response different than any other country except Florida.  Just imagine what the Democrats would have done.  

At best, at least Trump preserved Federalism and thus the Constitution.  

Democrats would have turned the country into California/China and the Constitution would be in shambles.  

Over the flu.  But created in a lab.  Nothing to Xi here.   

He spends the clip talking about how we didn't know what was happening and over-reacted to it...and then talks about how Trump didn't take it seriously enough?  Because despite Joke "taking it seriously" by "listening to the science," reforming the pandemic response team and scaring everyone...there were the same number of deaths in the same time period as Trump and double the number overall.  Again despite vaccines and treatments not available under Trump.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/25/2024 at 10:07 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Notice they never say what they need to replace "capitalism" with. 

Useful and angry idiots 

Does she have her finger in a light socket while filming this video?

Hello dere!  Us boomers may get the reference.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Wacka said:

Does she have her finger in a light socket while filming this video?

Hello dere!  Us boomers may get the reference.

I'd contribute to a GoFundMe to buy her and anyone like her a ticket to wherever they want

• Thank you (+1) 1

its so strange. I dont love biden but hes so much better than the tangerine tyrant.

ill do 4 years of biden standing on my head.

sorry guys. cooler heads prevailed.

On 3/30/2024 at 12:54 PM, Big Blitz said:

.  Just imagine what the Democrats would have done.  

PLEASE provide detail...i left the GOP and im now a democraT.

specifically< what do you mean? what evidence do you cite?

• Haha (+1) 1

The Left and the 'expert' class has no one to blame but themselves for the resistance of citizens during the next pandemic. No one.

They overplayed their hand with COVID -- from saying BLM protests were okay, but your dad's funeral was just too dangerous, to sending their kids to private schools while your public school was shut down, to dining at the French Laundry while your small business was shuttered.

No. One. To blame but themselves.

So Dr. Eric Burnett is mad that people are already vowing to not tolerate the same nonsense if the bird flu -- which will be 100 times worse than COVID -- makes them want to lock us down and mask up again.

Liz Wheeler said as much.

And the good doctor was ANGRY.

cb790e39-e6b9-4ffc-bc5d-6ce5e0c6b007-650

Freedoms in scare quotes is a nice touch.

Yes, Dr. Burnett, we value our freedom more than your fear.

Absolutely nothing is stopping you from staying home, wearing six masks, and getting as many booster shots as you want. If those things work, the fact that Liz or anyone else doesn't do it is moot.

And -- once again for the folks in the back -- the fact people are so resistant to lockdowns and masking is because the Left overplayed their hand on COVID.

They cried wolf and turned 'fifteen days to flatten the curve' into four years. People are still wearing masks (and demanding others do the same, lest they commit genocide), while demanding MORE boosters.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/07/doctor-mad-people-might-choose-freedom-over-fear-n2394825

As a citizen of the United States of America, I’m so tired of arrogant doctors

who demand that we capitulate to their proposed medical mandates

that violate bodily autonomy in every possible way by shifting blame for health outcomes

from personal responsibility to public responsibility.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH OR THE HEALTH OF OTHERS.

I am responsible for my own health.

Medical Mandates that shift the burden of health outcomes from personal responsibility

to public responsibility - especially and in particular - when it comes to vaccine mandates

that have immediate and lifelong adverse consequences once injected,

is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Medical professionals who advocate for vaccine mandates, useless masking

(you should know by now that they don’t work),

lockdowns, social distancing, and 24/7 surveillance tracking via a “vaccine pass”

(on mobile devices, etc.), etc., are not friends of humanity

and are clearly working for a nefarious agenda.

We will continue to resist your callous disregard for FREEDOM and expose the entire agenda

until it comes crashing down into thousands of pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

While Biden's World Burns, Dems Froth Over Trump's Kangaroo Trials

STEPHEN KRUISER

At first glance, it would seem like Democrats don't have much to be excited about these days. OK, that's only if you're glancing at reality. 

While virtually everything that Biden has touched is falling apart, the Democratic faithful are focused on their election tampering efforts via various corrupt courts.

They like to talk about Donald Trump all of the time because talking about Joe Biden is too painful for them. If they can keep their Orange Man Bad in an orange jumpsuit fantasies alive, they can temporarily forget about Biden's wrecking ball. 

The rogue's gallery of scofflaw prosecutors and judges they've put together have kept the fantasy alive for now. Legal precedent be damned, these commies are just making up the law as they go along. 

The first of the "Iron Curtain Comes to America" show trials got underway yesterday in Manhattan, and the Trump-haters are rejoicing. 

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/04/16/the-morning-briefing-n4928188

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What, they claimed Biden stayed and delivered his speech in the rain while Trump canceled his event?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The exact narrative they are using.  

"We let a frail 81-year old senile man deliver a speech in the rain."  Awesome messaging...

• Like (+1) 1

Democrats Are Riding the Tiger Right Into a Spicy Summer

ATHENA THORNE 

There isn't enough popcorn in the world for the s***show the American left is putting on this election year. If you are able to look past the Unprecedented™ horror of massive antisemitic mobs marching around the country (remember when the Citronella Nazis of Charlottesville were the worst thing evuh!!!?), you will find a situation of unparalleled entertainment value. The Democrats, in their zeal to radicalize and weaponize underemployed, spoiled Americans, have hoisted themselves so high by their own petard that they dropped off an order of Starbucks on their way past the ISS.

"Riding the tiger" is an expression describing the act of sitting astride a volatile situation because it serves the rider's purposes. But as the rider stokes the chaos, it becomes impossible for him or her to dismount without winding up in the tiger's supper dish. There's also the expression's lesser-known adjunct, "It's always fun to ride the tiger until it starts eating your friends." At the moment, the Democrats' tiger is gobbling up the woke universities in which the Left cultivates its activist armies.

We hear a lot of comparisons between the lawless demonstrations going on at Columbia University today, ostensibly against Israel's war with Hamas terrorists, and the hippie riots of 1968 when students protested the Vietnam War by tearing up the campus. But in the time between these two eras, Columbia has been a veritable boot camp for budding mob lords. 

{snip}

For starters, the DNC 2024 convention, scheduled for August 19-22 in the United Center in Chicago, promises to be a mobulent spectacle on par with the famously violent convention of 1968. Back then, Mayor Daley called in the troops to crack some hippie heads. But today's DNC, beholden to its left-wing tiger, won't be able to do anything about it. Their biggest fear is a protester injured by DNC law enforcement who has an iPhone and a social media platform. I look forward to watching them attempt to thread that needle, all the more so because they created their own impossible dilemma.

Sadly, many cities will be trashed, too. As the Biden campaign hemorrhages black support (especially that of black men), it is undoubtedly searching frantically for video of cops or rednecks beating a black person. Once they find the appropriate poster child, their media arm will blow it up bigger than the sun, and we all know what happens next.

I used to feel bad for the innocent people caught up in the Marxist maelstrom, but I'm starting to lose my last bit of sympathy. They vote for this stuff over and over and over — and by huge margins. Watching leftist prosecutors team up with leftist juries to persecute a former U.S. president and front-running candidate has purged me of my last drop of concern for these people.

They created this tiger. They fed it and groomed it and sharpened its teeth and claws and taught it to rage. My plan for the summer is to stay out of the path of destruction as best I can, sit back, and take in the show.

https://pjmedia.com/athena-thorne/2024/04/23/leftist-mob-antics-promise-a-spicy-summer-n4928429

• Agree 1