Democrats in full on panic

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Leftists hate Israel and chant “from the river to the sea.” If they controlled Biden as you allege, certainly Biden would be for a ceasefire and end aid to Israel, right?

You're killing it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

We know extremists exists on both sides of the coin, so big deal, you found one to show me here.  Congratulations. 

The problem is the fringe left nutjobs have complete control over our fake President.  Our country can't survive another 4 years of this FUBAR operation. 

Weird advice, eh?

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This twerp ain't scaring anybody.

HE sure has of a bit of sway (money) on the left. His funds donations are some of the highest for these highly partisan DA's that act as political mob arm while ignoring the crime that's terrorizing these areas.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems policies failing everywhere.

CHIPS Act and Infrastructure bills creating new jobs all over the place.

Growth rates are killing it and my investments are off the charts.

This never happened when Trump was giving out tax cuts for the rich and then giving money away to his friends via PPP.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

People fleeing Dem states.  

Hoax

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Shoot.  All they can do is talk about the orange dude cause their platform is a failure 

Hoax - all you freaks do is play games with women’s rights and pick on LGTBQ - anything to distract for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

Where are all the Trump accomplishment threads? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

CHIPS Act and Infrastructure bills creating new jobs all over the place.

Growth rates are killing it and my investments are off the charts.

This never happened when Trump was giving out tax cuts for the rich and then giving money away to his friends via PPP.

Hoax

Hoax - all you freaks do is play games with women’s rights and pick on LGTBQ - anything to distract for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

Where are all the Trump accomplishment threads? 

Neither of those issues resonate with voters as priorities for 2024 based on recent surveys results from various polling outfits and news organizations.  The top issues are border security and crime where Trump trounces Biden.  So the administrations plan is to hoodwink the public by pretending to care about them until the election while in terms of substance not really doing anything.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

based on recent surveys results from various polling outfits

Surveys? Polls? 2022 is laughing at you. 

If polls mattered - the cult wouldn’t be running on abortion/IVF bans.

I highlighted two dem policies that are having a significant impact on job growth and the economy and you once again respond w fluff.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Based on Rachel's argument if the court ruled lifetime immunity exists then what checks and balances would exist to keep Joe Biden from remaining in the White House if he loses the election in November and committing all the crimes he wants to commit without any worry about the consequences?  

This is more whipping up the crowd nonsense.  SCOTUS is not going to rule Presidents have immunity for life.  They'll issue a narrow ruling specific to the specific case before the court.  But certainly no blanket ruling.  If it favors Trump activist journalists like Rachel will say the court is filled with political bias and if its against Trump how they overcame pressure from Republicans to arrive at the "correct" decision.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

How Can Biden Stay In Now?

Commentary, by John Podhoretz

There's a scene in the peerless animated comedy Monsters Inc.—a cable-news special report featuring Dr. Frasenberger, who looks like a giant pencil. “It is my professional opinion,” he begins calmly, “that now is the time…TO PANIC!!!!!”

If I were a Democrat today, or a Never Trumper, I would be Dr. Frasenberger. Because now is the time TO PANIC!!!! if you don’t want Donald Trump to be president. The release early Sunday morning of a of the presidential race showing Trump up by 5 points nationally not only confirms the undeniable evidence over the past six months that Trump has pulled into a measurable lead

https://www.commentary.org/john-podhoretz/how-can-biden-stay-in-now/

monsters-inc-panic.gif

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Full panic.  Trump 32 states Biden 18 per Election Desk.  

He won’t be on the ballot.  I no longer have any idea how or with who they replace him with.  

👆

🤡

👇

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png