Who Built the J6 Capitol Gallows?

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it was viggo mortensen. he's male.  Walter Mondale gave our commencement speech.  His daughter was in my class.  I'm not aware of any widely known actresses.

I always thought the marriage of Viggo to Exene of X was one of the most improbable celebrity matches. It apparently lasted a whole decade, pretty good by Hollywood standards.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They went after Catherine Herridge over her reporting on the Biden Admin, and now this..

Not surprising that Putin and the Russian State is arresting and jailing reporters who only want to print the truth. Wait......what?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, wnyguy said:

Not surprising that Putin and the Russian State is arresting and jailing reporters who only want to print the truth. Wait......what?

You folks in the America Sucks echo chamber would never dare to read anything other than the tweets from your favorite closet insurrectionists.

And it took me some digging to find this out, but ... did you know that this guy only became a "Blaze journalist" AFTER he invaded the Capitol? That his apparent defense is that on January 6 he claimed that he was an "independent journalist?" That at least 8 other January 6 defendants have claimed that they were they as journalists? That one of them was a lefty "journalist" who has also been convicted?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You folks in the America Sucks echo chamber would never dare to read anything other than the tweets from your favorite closet insurrectionists.

And it took me some digging to find this out, but ... did you know that this guy only became a "Blaze journalist" AFTER he invaded the Capitol? That his apparent defense is that on January 6 he claimed that he was an "independent journalist?" That at least 8 other January 6 defendants have claimed that they were they as journalists? That one of them was a lefty "journalist" who has also been convicted?

Oh well that makes me feel so much better, hang the bastard.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nobody should be facing arrest like this for being in/at the Capitol that day. 

Legitimate punishment for anyone vandalizing and/or physical violence on that day, agreed. 

Slap on the wrists for the rest of the idiots who got caught up in it, sure. 

What has occurred since is chilling.. and one day, when it flips on your side, don’t ask conservatives to speak up for you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Lmao.  One of the voices that always parrots the official narrative with absolutely no critical thoughts process, is trying to argue this person was an independent journalist vs accredited,  makes the gestapo arrest over a misdemeanor valid.  

Smh. 

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Don't give them any ideas.  The mob is whipped up.  

Almost no level of separation from what the mob calls this guy vs MAGA.  And MAGA being anyone not 💯 supporting the dnc narrative on every topic. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

What if a Black Lives Matter protester stormed into your place of business, was charged with a crime, and then started blogging about and claimed that he should be exempt from prosecution because he is, after all, a "journalist" who stormed in in his journalistic capacity?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Was this guy a journalist or not? Let's start there.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What if a Black Lives Matter protester stormed into your place of business, was charged with a crime, and then started blogging about and claimed that he should be exempt from prosecution because he is, after all, a "journalist" who stormed in in his journalistic capacity?

Pay attention.  Dem funded lawyers groups and da's got most of these folks out without any charges.  

I guess that would depend on if the guy participated in violence and/or vandalism at my place of business or if he was there simply as an observer to report on the chaos at hand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Was this guy a journalist or not?

A good question.

I have no idea, because no report has told us what kind of journalism he was doing (if any) BEFORE he entered the Capitol.

All I know is the current Trump-o-sphere reports misleadingly call him "a Blaze journalist," without stating that he became such after the fact.

Just now, wnyguy said:

I guess that would depend on if the guy participated in violence and/or vandalism at my place of business or if he was there simply as an observer to report on the chaos at hand.

Got it.

A blogger is allowed to follow a home invader into your house without consequences.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A good question.

I have no idea, because no report has told us what kind of journalism he was doing (if any) BEFORE he entered the Capitol.

All I know is the current Trump-o-sphere reports misleadingly call him "a Blaze journalist," without stating that he became such after the fact.

Got it.

A blogger is allowed to follow a home invader into your house without consequences.

LOL that's not at all what I said but you go ahead and spin it any way you want. They can can catch this guy, who was there as an an independent journalist, but man, the guy that placed "explosives" is still on the loose. Makes you scratch your head for a second, don't it?

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

LOL that's not at all what I said but you go ahead and spin it any way you want. They can can catch this guy, who was there as an an independent journalist, but man, the guy that placed "explosives" is still on the loose. Makes you scratch your head for a second, don't it?

Simple explanation, not juiced up with all kind of conspiracy theories: they identified the "journalist." Or he identified himself. 

Simple explanation, not juiced up with all kind of conspiracy theories: they identified the "journalist." Or he identified himself. 

ok you got me to laugh at that one.

46 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Pay attention.  Dem funded lawyers groups and da's got most of these folks out without any charges.  

Pay attention. Did I ever say they shouldn't be charged? 

Because yes, they should've been charged for breaking windows, looting, blocking access to public buildings in Portland, etc.

Just now, wnyguy said:

ok you got me to laugh at that one.

So who was the pipe bomber?

Why don't you spend your time tracking down all the footage, etc., just like the "sedition hunters" did with those who stormed the Capitol.