The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The sky is green.

It's hilarious to see them spin/lie/ignore everything crooked the Dems (also) do.  And then claim the other side only does it and is in a cult.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's hilarious to see them spin/lie/ignore everything crooked the Dems (also) do.  And then claim the other side only does it and is in a cult.

Well Trump is Putin's boy. Has he condemned Putin's invasion yet? Oh, that's right he ordered the GOP not to help Ukraine 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Westside said:

Another summer of peaceful protests? Just like the summer of love in 2020?

I fully expect race riots this summer.   it worked so well in 2020.  I'm not saying D's orchestrated it, but they sure egged it on (and will again).  One more even small incident post July 1,  and its on.  Vice pres Harris will pay your bail.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Well Trump is Putin's boy. Has he condemned Putin's invasion yet? Oh, that's right he ordered the GOP not to help Ukraine 

Joke is Putin's boy.  He prefers him to be President.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He does.  For the same reason he preferred Hilly and the CIA knew it and hid the truth.

oh ya, thats why he is helping trump, like trump is helping him. 

stop spreading deliberate misinformation 

bad! 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, that took all of 10 seconds search.

Trump condemns Russia invasion; hints again at 2024 presidential run

By Alexandra Ulmer

February 27, 2022

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all," Trump said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-condemns-russia-invasion-says-he-prays-ukrainian-people-2022-02-27/

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Well, that took all of 10 seconds search.

Trump condemns Russia invasion; hints again at 2024 presidential run

By Alexandra Ulmer

February 27, 2022

"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all," Trump said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-condemns-russia-invasion-says-he-prays-ukrainian-people-2022-02-27/

but he is blocking aid through speaker johnson, 

trump=pro-putin 

Just now, njbuff said:

It's mighty powerful.

Also as I've said, the Dems did far more damage to the US than Putin could ever have hoped.  And all it took was a little over a million in Facebook ads for both candidates, with a little more going for Trump (that didn't persuade anyone). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Also as I've said, the Dems did far more damage to the US than Putin could ever have hoped.  And all it took was a little over a million in Facebook ads for both candidates, with a little more going for Trump (that didn't persuade anyone). 

They act like the Russians are the Russians from the 80's.

Russia has ZERO influence on the world stage unless they get help from China. That's it. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Russia has ZERO influence on the world stage unless they get help from China. That's it. 

They were just looking for an excuse for why Hilly, who was leading in the polls and seemed a shoo-in for Prez, and who they were sure was the next in a long line of "the next first..." could lose.  Russia (suddenly, considering Barry's and Hilly's cozying up to them just 4 years earlier) was a convenient scapegoat.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

What does it say about the GQP who bend over backwards for Putin?

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

They were just looking for an excuse for why Hilly, who was leading in the polls and seemed a shoo-in for Prez, and who they were sure was the next in a long line of "the next first..." could lose.  Russia (suddenly, considering Barry's and Hilly's cozying up to them just 4 years earlier) was a convenient scapegoat.

Cute story 

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What does it say about the GQP who bend over backwards for Putin?

Cute story 

Politicians on both sides bend over to world leaders. FACT.  It isn't exclusive to one particular party, but you can continue your hatred of right wingers/Trump supporters or whoever you don't like. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Politicians on both sides bend over to world leaders. FACT.  It isn't exclusive to one particular party, but you can continue your hatred of right wingers/Trump supporters or whoever you don't like. 

Yeah, but this weak leader was able to co-opt the GQP with ease - lmao - and with idiots like you - I see why.

lmao

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, but this weak leader was able to co-opt the GQP with ease - lmao - and with idiots like you - I see why.

lmao

I'm not a Republican, you ret@rd. 

I really don't give a sh!t about politics.

I just laugh at complete mor0ns like you that cry Trump 24/7, while it has no affect on your life whatsoever whether Trump is a criminal or not.

Either you are a bot or have life whatsoever to b!tch and moan about someone who has no idea you exist (or gives a flying flip). 

Find something better to do with your time, princess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I just laugh at complete mor0ns like you that cry Trump 24/7, while it has no affect on your life whatsoever whether Trump is a criminal or not.

Either you are a bot or have life whatsoever to b!tch and moan about someone who has no idea you exist (or gives a flying flip). 

Yeah yeah yeah - another closet Trump thumper. 

19 hours ago, njbuff said:

Sure it does.  TDS  can only be placated with bad news about Trump.  Again there is no cure.  

But rest assured, Putin wants Joke because he knows Joke is a, well, joke.

• Like (+1) 1