Per Yardbarker, Aiyuk may want out of SF

BillsWest

On 2/14/2024 at 12:09 PM, Steptide said:

I don't wanna get any vet wr's to use as our number 1. Any vet we sign should be wr 3 Imo. I wanna draft young studs. I don't wanna keep trying re treads. 

I feel strongly about this.

Beane need to find an Ace in the draft who can succeed Diggs. And another who can get on the field with effective play first year. Speed, ball , situational awareness and hands. I dont care if he cant run a full route tree even.

Go Bills

On 2/15/2024 at 9:11 AM, Solomon Grundy said:

Stats... When Josh needs to convert a crucial 1st down, he looks for Diggs. 

did , yes.

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

To play Devils Advocate, would you rather have Justin Jefferson or Diggs?  Jefferson has been remarkably cheaper and better.  That was the trade to get the “sure thing”.   There’s risk in everything, but to get another good, not great, WR you have to pay top of the market money to is not smart.  This is not Tyreek Hill, this is not a guy who you can say translates well, no matter what system he’s in, this is not a guy that’s been an unquestioned #1.  This guy is a huge risk too.

Now you have me intrigued. Jefferson is EXACTLY what Allen needs/ed

6 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

So to basically kill the hell outta  talk like this:.....the Bills are not trading serious assets (which they desperately need) and then having to pay out the rear (with money they don't have). But it's boring off season chatter so carry on, it's really all we got😆

its really that simple

But fun chatter for us 😉

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

Would totally take him on his team as a number two, but he’s gonna want number one money

This is not the year to do this. This wide receiver group coming out of college is fantastic.

Was watching a podcast the other day compared Troy Franklin to one of the best wide receivers that came out this past year that played for the ravens. I would take that in a heartbeat.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Kermit will be dropping dimes to him next season … it’s the Billsy-est thing that can happen. Book it. 

There are 30 other teams in the League that can’t beat the Chiefs when it matters as well… it’s not just a Bills problem…

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Kermit will be dropping dimes to him next season … it’s the Billsy-est thing that can happen. Book it. 

why would the Niners be stupid enough to trade one of their best players to the team they just lost the SB too. It would be insane

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Would totally take him on his team as a number two, but he’s gonna want number one money

This is not the year to do this. This wide receiver group coming out of college is fantastic.

Was watching a podcast the other day compared Troy Franklin to one of the best wide receivers that came out this past year that played for the ravens. I would take that in a heartbeat.

personally I think Franklin is more like a faster Justin Jefferson than he is Zay Flowers

21 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

why would the Niners be stupid enough to trade one of their best players to the team they just lost the SB too. It would be insane

personally I think Franklin is more like a faster Justin Jefferson than he is Zay Flowers

It’s a good comp. I’m actually thinking of Jordan Addison.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.