Disney and Hulu following Netflix's lead on banning sharing accounts with family and friends

We should have protested Netflix last year instead of mean and nasty Bud Light. But unlike a beer you didn't drink anyway, now this ACTUALLY will affect you as 83% of households subscribe to at least one streaming service. There's still time. You can show Disney, who owns Hulu and had 29 billion in profits in 2023, that the rate increases they've just levied LAST YEAR should tide them over for a while. That's the real insult, the double dip. The "Hey, while I'm charging you more per month, how about you not let your brother in the next zip code two streets over use your service that you pay for with your inflation money, huh?"

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

None. It’s a topic so pointless that I wonder why you would waste your time on it and then accentuate here with double question marks. Let’s just assume it’s because of TRUMP and move along. 

Ya, if it was about gay sex you guys would be all over this topic! 

Biden didn’t raise tax rates 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I never understood why they allowed password sharing to begin with.  I also wonder why they film an entire "season" and drop it all at the same time.  

I haven’t had the pleasure yet of using Netflicks or any of the other ones 

Presently subscribed to 6 services, but, one is Prime. I’ll cancel a few when the weather breaks and re-up in the fall.

I didn’t sink a decent amount of money into home entertainment systems to just watch cable, which I still have.

The picture and sound of Netflix+ and MAX+ are just fantastic. It’s a luxury I don’t mind paying for.

Would like to learn more about this VPN thing, but don’t know anyone who has it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

None. It’s a topic so pointless that I wonder why you would waste your time on it and then accentuate here with double question marks. Let’s just assume it’s because of TRUMP and move along. 

Check out all the pathetic threads you started champ.

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Not sure I understand why you're calling me out on this. Do you have an assumption of any opinion I may have?

That’s what Tibs does.