So will you be watching the Super Bowl this year or no?

So will you be watching the Super Bowl this year or no?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. So will you be watching the Super Bowl this year or no?

• Yes
    • No

I’m going to be rooting for the Chiefs.  

I'm settling on they’re the only team ahead of us but it’s ridiculously close and we’re the only team - along with the Bengals (once) that gives them all they can handle and then some.  

We have beaten them in their place 3x and it should be 4 times.  

This is Allen and Mahomes league.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Sports wise this past weekend sucked. First weekend with no football and hockey on their all-star break. Definitely watching the Super Bowl as I always do. This is last football weekend until preseason games in August. 

Edited by Gregg

Personally, I don't know why anybody here WOULDN'T watch the superbowl. How much time do we invest in football from August to February and now the last game you decide you won't watch? Ya I get it, the bills dissapointed us yet again, but so what. Personally, I love that Mr irrelevant is starting in a superbowl with the chance to beat kc, who we are all sick of. Ultimately, I think kc wins, but I'm rooting for the 9ers. I'm not sure why people dislike the 9ers so much. I love the players they have 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hit the yes button, only because i was invited to a gathering, hoping the 49ers win this one, and do so in a blow out ideally…, a man can dream right?

On 1/29/2024 at 2:04 AM, chongli said:

Anyone who says they aren't is lying.

[Who are the 26 people who voted no?!?!?]

Haven’t watched the last three or four. I don’t watch any football once the Bills are done besides draft prospects. 

On 1/29/2024 at 6:23 AM, manateefan said:

Haven't watched for a few years. Don't like that it starts so late. I have to work in the morning, starting at 7:00 a.m.

The last one I watched was eagles patriots in 2018. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.