Free agent WR Curtis Samuel

HOW will a 5'11" receiver help us where we need it?!?!?!

Enough. Draft a WR with the height and abilities required and let's round out our WR corps. Shorter getting injured and missing the entire season while other receivers balled out above him and then players that contributed after (like WICKS and NACUA) is disconcerting and frustrating.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

Oft injured, high volume, low production player.  He would be a huge risk for the Bills as he likely will demand 12-13 million dollars on the open market. 

While he had his best year under Brady is 2020, he needed 140 touches to get to just over 1000 yards.     Only way I see it happening is if they can bring him in for Harty makes now which is just a bit over 5 million. 

3 hours ago, BananaB said:

Isiah McKenzie had better stats than both combined

In fairness, it was really Shakir who replaced McKenzie in the lineup with about the same percentage of snap counts with slightly more production but Shakir was way more efficient. 

Harty only played like 13 percent of the offensive snaps, which was disappointing and a clear bust. Sherfield was a liability and on the field too much. Combined they played about 46 percent of the snaps. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

34 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

In fairness, it was really Shakir who replaced McKenzie in the lineup with about the same percentage of snap counts with slightly more production but Shakir was way more efficient. 

Harty only played like 13 percent of the offensive snaps, which was disappointing and a clear bust. Sherfield was a liability and on the field too much. Combined they played about 46 percent of the snaps. 

Harty was that guy early though, Shakir stole the spot from him though. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2024 at 7:42 AM, NewEra said:

I doubt we swing on him.  We already have shakir and Kincaid-  we need an outside guy. Not another of the same who additionally can’t ever stay healthy. 

If we want to pay him 2-3M- maybe but I think it’ll just be a waste of 2-3M 

Beans said they won't be making ay splashes in FA and after the Sheffield/Harty experiment i can say i can't really blame them . Beans has 10 draft picks i'm sure  he has already started & may even know the guy they would like in the draft or guys on their radar .

Given where the cap is & all i could see a heavy influx of rookies & rookie UDFA this season, until they can get Von & Diggs money paid out Beane will have to work is magic & cheap rookie labor is the best solution moving forward because the Bills aren't getting any younger literally .

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.