Ever since Rich Stadium was built on Wenrohronon burial grounds in 1973 the Bills have been cursed

Coldfronts

From high hopes to last min heartbreaking loss the Bills are the kings of pain.   From wide right to the music city maricle to 13 seconds the Bills have seen the ring right before being thrown the abyss.   Someone has got to talk to the  Wenrohronon and make it right to get this cursed lifted.  I dont believe in curses but at this point I'm ready to believe!

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/apr/21/buffalo-bills-highmark-stadium-built-early-erie-in/

Edited by Coldfronts

Big moment after big moment 

no matter the personnel or ownership

Always ALWAYS the curse rears its head

even bass kick last night looked like it got pushed out 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

This never gets posted after win…

Becuase they don’t win in big crucial moments ?

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Have they uncovered any Seneca remains at the new dig ?

You would have heard if they did.  Besides, has anyone confirmed if these spirits find an adjacent move to be compliant? Sounds like alot of hoping to me.

• Coldfronts changed the title to Ever since Rich Stadium was built on Wenrohronon burial grounds in 1973 the Bills have been cursed
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.