As we start Bills offseason- two things will bring me happiness these dark days

Pete

Baltimore will thoroughly destroy KC.  That will be a pleasure to watch.

Chefs selected our guy, McDuffie.  Turnabout is fair play.  We desperately need WR, as does KC.  This draft is loaded at WR.  The Bills should be able to draft a higher graded WR prospect than KC.

Now it’s time to study the draft and FA, and go back to enjoying our much less stressful Sundays!

• Agree 1

I am NOT trying to play Devil’s advocate but I am just about positive we pick Defense in the first round.

The WR won’t come until the second round at earliest because “ It’s a deep WR crop and there is value to be had through the first 3 rounds.” Or some such babble.

KC is beating Baltimore. We ran into the best team in the playoffs. 

Whoever wins the AFC it’ll be non stop praise of Jackson and Mahomes. Not looking forward to either; if I do watch it it will be on mute.

Hoping for a horrific 3-0 game where Justin Tucker kicks a 99 yard FG in overtime.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I am NOT trying to play Devil’s advocate but I am just about positive we pick Defense in the first round.

The WR won’t come until the second round at earliest because “ It’s a deep WR crop and there is value to be had through the first 3 rounds.” Or some such babble.

High motor undersized DE incoming!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

The Bills and Josh do not have a #1 WR and that is the #1 glaring need.  Bills need 2 WR that can catch. one that works middle of field, and the other takes the top off.  That should be priority # 1.

DL and S are other major needs

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Chefs selected our guy, McDuffie.  Turnabout is fair play.  We desperately need WR, as does KC.  This draft is loaded at WR.  The Bills should be able to draft a higher graded WR prospect than KC.

Now it’s time to study the draft and FA, and go back to enjoying our much less stressful Sundays!

Also, don’t forget, KC traded in front of us for McDuffie. Who is to say they won’t do it again? 

Round 1 WR, Round 2 DE, Round 3 safety.  Sign Jeremy Chinn, DJ Reader and mid level Defensive end in free agency.  If Diggs or any of his people open their mouths this off-season, cut him and bring in Hopkins to replace him.  I think Miller has a Floyd 2023 season left in him.  rousseau, miller, oliver, reader, mid priced DE, round 2 draft pick DE, round 5 one tech on D line.  Linebacker is set.  CB is set.  Hyde, Chinn and round 3 draft pick at safety.  O Line is set. TE set.  RB set, QB set, Diggs/Shakir/Round 1 WR.  

35 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Any other team Diggs plays for he’s a #1.  Just stop.  Don’t fill the thread w nonsense. 

Number ones get separation.

Number ones catch the ball in the biggest moments when they get hit in the hands.

This seems sensible to many, not just me.

“ You are what your record says you are.”

Have to remember Lamar is literally playing with 4 number 1 picks at WR and Mark Andrews at TE.  They should be able to exploit the Chiefs more than the drop brigade the Bills have. They also have an excellent defense and Justin Tucker to bail them out. So I see the Ravens winning as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Any other team Diggs plays for he’s a #1.  Just stop.  Don’t fill the thread w nonsense. 

This isn’t 2021?  Did you watch Mike Evans in playoffs?  Or Diggs?  One is a #1

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Why study FA? We are 41 mill over the cap? Why study the draft, they will waste another pick on Defense while screwing Allen.

I mean damn hasn't all these years shown nothing is going to change?

5 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

KC is beating Baltimore. We ran into th team in the playoffs. 

Wanna bet?

4 hours ago, Pete said:

The Bills and Josh do not have a #1 WR and that is the #1 glaring need.  Bills need 2 WR that can catch. one that works middle of field, and the other takes the top off.  That should be priority # 1.

DL and S are other major needs

agreed but the one thing, among others, is the Bills don't have a receiver who makes that" how did he do that" catch. It's a bit ironic that the Bills traded that first round pick which was Jefferson to get Diggs. Jefferson is that type of player who just makes amazing catch after catch. Now having said that hindsight is easy and that trade did seem the right one at that time. Going forward would hope the Bills look at WRs who excel at contested catches.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.