Hire Belicheck

rm -rf /*

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

People actually entertaining this seriously as an “upgrade “..

WTF?

I’m not, but I don’t like the, “What has Belichick done outside of Brady talk.” 

I will only say to that, Belichick would have Josh Allen, not the long the line of poor QBs he coached with. 

Allen deserves more. Best QB on the field tonight, again. Team still loses. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's not Brady. It wouldn't matter

Yes it would. 

Just now, KellyToTasker said:

I will only say to that, Belichick would have Josh Allen, not the long the line of poor QBs he coached with. 

Yes it would. 

If you need to tell yourself that

1 minute ago, KellyToTasker said:

Yes it would. 

Belichick has been terrible last few years … wouldn’t want him anywhere near  this team .. imagine him telling JA to “ do his job “ when he does something off script he doesn’t like? 

15 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Belichick has been terrible last few years … wouldn’t want him anywhere near  this team .. imagine him telling JA to “ do his job “ when he does something off script he doesn’t like? 

You don’t  understand what I said. 

I’ll make it very simple then…

I think it would be a negative for the Bills for him to be the coach 

Let me make it simple. I’m not for hiring Belichick. However, the comment of Belichick outside of Brady is dumb, he hasn’t had another worthy QB. If in Buffalo he would have Josh Allen. 

Just now, KellyToTasker said:

Let me make it simple. I’m not for hiring Belichick. However, the comment of Belichick outside of Brady is dumb, he hasn’t had another worthy QB. If in Buffalo he would have Josh Allen. 

I haven’t mentioned Brady once during t this conversation 

27 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If you need to tell yourself that

I mean, it’s reality. Allen is a future Hall of Famer. I don’t need to convince myself or anyone else. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I haven’t mentioned Brady once during t this conversation 

You responded to my comment that was about Belichick/Brady etc.

1 minute ago, KellyToTasker said:

I mean, it’s reality. Allen is a future Hall of Famer. I don’t need to convince myself or anyone else. 

You responded to my comment that was about Belichick/Brady etc.

Well .. take Brady out if the equation… who isn’t coming with Bill and I will say again … I dont want BB anywhere near Josh Allen 

Well .. take Brady out if the equation… who isn’t coming with Bill and I will say again … I dont want BB anywhere near Josh Allen 

I DO NOT WANT BELICHICK. All I‘m saying is that anyone  pointing out his record without Brady is failing to acknowledge he would have Allen (which is far greater than any other QB he has had, aside from Brady). Belichick had NOT a single quality starter (please don’t say Bledsoe). 

This loss was in no way on McD.

The team shows up to play on both sides of the ball. Receivers missed big time completions; Diggs and Sheffield. And the defense was a mash unit / old as hell in the back 7. 

By far his best coaching job in any of our playoff exits to date. Probably even better than in a couple of our playoff wins too. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.