Very fine people

There was a time when Quack. MD  admitted that Trump did indeed specifically exclude both neo- nazi's and white supremacists from his very fine people comment.

Then in the next sentence he said none of that matters because we know what Trump REALLY thinks...

:lol:

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This guy organized it and applied for the permit.  No doubt he's "very nice" and was certainly on one side.  He led that side.  But he's very nice...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kessler

What a ridiculous post. 

There are nice people on both sides 

does NOT mean everyone on both sides is nice. 

Logic is your friend. 

• Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What a ridiculous post. 

There are nice people on both sides 

does NOT mean everyone on both sides is nice. 

Logic is your friend. 

What a ridiculous post. The organizer is a white supremacist. Most on “his side” were. Do you really think trump meant a couple people on that side were nice people and the rest scum?  It’s like saying the civil war was fundamentally about states rights. Ultimately it’s almost always about money as will be the next civil war:  the haves against the have nots and their corrupt leaders. A familiar story…

• Vomit 1

On 2/10/2024 at 12:45 PM, BillStime said:

Remember when Donald Trump blamed liberal Jews for destroying America?

Remember when Trump dined with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes at Ped o Lago?

Or the Moms for ”Liberty” started sharing Hitler quotes?

Shall we go on?

Oh, I'm sure you will.

8 hours ago, sherpa said:

You are an absolute idiot. and nothing you could ever do would bother me, let alone the absurd claim made in this fantasy.

You had your chance, when you first challenged me, and you hid like a cockroach.

Regarding class, you have no idea.

You are a clown 🤡

Sherpa the Clown!n

17 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What a ridiculous post. The organizer is a white supremacist. Most on “his side” were. Do you really think trump meant a couple people on that side were nice people and the rest scum?  It’s like saying the civil war was fundamentally about states rights. Ultimately it’s almost always about money as will be the next civil war:  the haves against the have nots and their corrupt leaders. A familiar story…

There were lots and lots and lots of people who were protesting the removal of the statue.

I drove past the staging area that the despicable white supremacists were staging to begin their little walk.

I had to stop to allow them to cross the street, with traffic police assistance.

It took about three minutes as I recall for them to cross. Maybe 75 people. 

There were a lot more on the other side of the issue.

All locals.

Some were there to protest the white supremacists, some simply to protest the foolishness of removing the statue.

There were many more on that side.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

There were lots and lots and lots of people who were protesting the removal of the statue.

I drove past the staging area that the despicable white supremacists were staging to begin their little walk.

I had to stop to allow them to cross the street, with traffic police assistance.

All locals.

Some were there to protest the white supremacists, some simply to protest the foolishness of removing the statue.

I certainly appreciate your first hand account @sherpa.

Too bad some posters are too childish to let go of their comforting account.

President Trump specifically condemned the White supremacist protesters, but cowards that they are they won't admit it.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I certainly appreciate your first hand account @sherpa.

Too bad some posters are too childish to let go of their comforting account.

President Trump specifically condemned the White supremacist protesters, but cowards that they are they won't admit it.

These are very fine people? Trump egged these scums on, lie about it all you want, but this is trump's doing. 

image.png.ef74ec09ee2cf98bbcc0516476aedfc3.png 

Proud boys he told to stand ready 

Yup, very fine people 

image.png.20f996e6dea4f6435e7af4faa7985c74.png

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, sherpa said:

All locals.

A very different report from a very different perspective:

https://www.glamour.com/story/this-uva-law-student-gave-a-powerful-first-hand-account-of-what-happened-in-charlottesville

btw, I'll never understand admiration for a traitor and seditionist:  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/26/charlottesville-robert-e-lee-melted-confederate-statue

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

These are very fine people? Trump egged these scums on, lie about it all you want, but this is trump's doing. 

image.png.ef74ec09ee2cf98bbcc0516476aedfc3.png 

Proud boys he told to stand ready 

Yup, very fine people 

image.png.20f996e6dea4f6435e7af4faa7985c74.png

They don't care.  Some of them are affiliated....

• Like (+1) 1