Davis, Benford, Rapp and Spector all OUT

Process

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

If you can refresh my memory and tell me a time he’s ever played the enforcer on defense, please let me know, I’ve been waiting for years to see it and maybe I missed it.

Now Jordan Poyer, hell yeah!

Great coverage by Neal on that play btw.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Brand J said:

How sweet it would’ve been if Dorian Williams would’ve been allowed to grow this year. McD doesn’t trust he knows what to do on the field so he’s behind both Spector and Klein. I’d have to believe a crash course in experience (and mistakes) would’ve molded him into a pretty good starter.

Sounds good in theory but he was totally abused against the Patriots. I think they've done a good job mixing him in at spots to get him a bit of game experience. Until he understands the defense he can't be relied on as a full time starter unless there are no other options.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

That’s too funny!

I can’t help it, I do miss the days of Leonard Smith and even Kurt Schulz.

As long as you don't have posters of Jack Tatum on your wall... not sure when/how it happened but Donte Whitner is a media personality out here and he's known by the moniker "Donte Hitner."

I don't remember us calling him Hitner when he was with the Bills but it's possible I've forgotten.

1 minute ago, Sierra Foothills said:

As long as you don't have posters of Jack Tatum on your wall... not sure when/how it happened but Donte Whitner is a media personality out here and he's known by the moniker "Donte Hitner."

I don't remember us calling him Hitner when he was with the Bills but it's possible I've forgotten.

No, Tatum was a little extreme, but the old-school Raiders were something. 

I think the Hitner name came near the end of his career with the Browns. Here, he was just Lil Donte.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

I remember Leonard Smith decking someone on the Chiefs then getting up and doing the tomahawk chop in mockery.  I believe it was a playoff game.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I remember Leonard Smith decking someone on the Chiefs then getting up and doing the tomahawk chop in mockery.  I believe it was a playoff game.

I don’t remember that, but I do remember Scott Norwood doing the

Tomahawk Chop -> Hit The Road

after a kick in the 1st 90’s playoff game against them.

If the Bills romp, I’ve seen posts that want Shake It Off played at the end. I’d rather see the whole stadium do the Tomahawk Chop instead. :lol: 

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, VW82 said:

If Bernard plays. I'll be stunned.

No, don't be, it is going to happen!

Need the positive energy in the atmosphere.

And think: this summer who would have ever believed Bills' country would be sweating, hoping, and praying over having Terrel Bernard in the lineup for a vital game?  Looking forward to next year when he, with a great year under his belt, and Milano, are starting together.  And the depth that that these unfortunate injuries will have created, with Dotson and now Williams really coming along.  Will be one of the best groups of linebackers in the league.

And the Super Bowl victory next month will only add to their confidence.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rico said:

That’s too funny!

I miss Steve Atwater and everyone who played like him.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.