Play of the game?

51 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Whilst it could be argued that a few other moments were possibly more important, for sheer enjoyment, it's one of two for me.

The Josh 52 yard run or the Shakir TD.

The run was monstrous, and fun, so I'm giving it to that

💯. Every single Steeler knew at that point who the best player on the field was. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

A lot of good plays. 

Elam int because it kept them off the board. Shakir TD was just fun to watch. My choice is the Josh run. You could feel the massive boost in energy in the stadium and loved watching the teams reaction!

Josh's TD run was pretty gnarly. I feel like he's been waiting for one of those runs to break big and it finally did. There's just something about watching that dude when he's determined. It's like he makes up his mind like "it's mine and you can't stop me" and yeah sometimes it doesn't work but when it does, it's awesome. 

Shakir's TD was also a big time play. For all the talk about Bills receivers being on the low end of YAC, this group has had some really awesome run after catch moments this season. Shakir broke that 80 yarder against the Jets and Diggs had that 50 yarder against Miami where he broke a buncha tackles and took it to the house. 

The main takeaway, unfortunately, is the injuries. If Elam can go for Benford and they get Rasul back then that's workable. But Bernard being out is tough. Dude has truly been one of the MVPs on defense this season. Can't say Klein didn't do well but it's da Chiefs soooo...hope everyone can get healthy. 

I have to go with Josh's run - that was just a statement play by the leader of the team. Shakir's play was prettier, Elam's pick was a dagger, but Josh's run, more than any other play, said 'The Bills are winning this one, thanks'. 

Shakir's TD was pure magic too, breaking free for that 80-yarder. The Bills' receivers are proving everyone wrong about their YAC abilities. Remember Diggs' beast mode against Miami? These moments are the heart of the game. But yeah, injuries are the bummer. Losing Bernard hurts; he's been a defensive rock. Hope Elam steps up for Benford, and Rasul's return could be a game-changer. And about Klein filling in against the Chiefs, well, fingers crossed. Let's hope for a speedy recovery for the injured squad. I would also like to know if any of you have experience with fastest money making app? It seems to me that having such experience and knowledge, it would be possible to make money on them.

Edited by decsmarg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.