See yourself out Allen haters!!!!

Einstein

1 hour ago, HoofHearted said:

Davis gets pre-snap outside leverage and post-snap outside leverage by the corner. The screenshot Einstein posted makes it look otherwise, but it's only because the corner plays catch technique on Davis

No disrespect intended, but this is simply false. At no point did the CB have outside leverage (except pre-snap).

1 hour ago, HoofHearted said:

I said this in another thread, but will say it again here - Gabe's not running an option route here.

It was definitely an option route. And Brian Baldinger confirmed it was as well. 

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, beer can shower said:

Is that your answer to the post?
Go ahead answer  lets hear you  out on it.

The times he's gotten hurt was when he was in the pocket - getting sacked and landed on by 400 lb fatties, hitting is hand/elbow on helmets when throwing.  So, since your not a Bills fan, and clearly a troll, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

So, if an injury occurs from this behavior, (HERO BALL, not sliding and being pushed, leaping), and QB  is hurt and lost to the team, are you still okay with His style of play, even though it may cost the team a game or even worse a Super Bowl victory?

How good a football team do  you feel the Bills will be if their Franchise QB gets hurt and has to miss time?

So, is it  "I will forever ride or die with Josh Allen" and excuse that running behavior and take risk of injury and accept the outcome of Allen missing games?

I will summarize my opinion.

In MOST games, if 17 isn’t taking off and running a few times per game, the Bills have a lesser chance to win!

The aberration was the Cowgirls slaughter when Cookie went off! But even there, Josh himself ran 8x with 1 Rushing TD.

It simply sets up his Passing. If the Bills had a hammer like Henry- ok. But, they don’t.

Allen IS the hammer!

Those Ds ***** themselves when they see him beginning to rumble. It is exactly what it is. Josh simply has to calculate how much is too much?
When do I blast through those small DBs like the DE destroyer I am? Or when to I simply get 5 and slide? Again, it is the Ds Zantec movement that he WON’T slide; rather he’s gonna run through me!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

The times he's gotten hurt was when he was in the pocket - getting sacked and landed on by 400 lb fatties, hitting is hand/elbow on helmets when throwing.  So, since your not a Bills fan, and clearly a troll, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.  

Your basis saying I am not a Bills fan is based on what?

And who are you to  tell one that they don't  know what they are talking about.

You still didn't answer the questions posed.  Do  you understand them?

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, beer can shower said:

Your basis saying I am not a Bills fan is based on what?

And who are you to  tell one that they don't  know what they are talking about.

You still didn't answer the questions posed.  Do  you understand them?

I did answer your question; just not the answer you're hoping to see.  

36 minutes ago, HoofHearted said:

Davis gets pre-snap outside leverage and post-snap outside leverage by the corner. The screenshot Einstein posted makes it look otherwise, but it's only because the corner plays catch technique on Davis. The corners head is behind the receiver, but he still has front-side control. I said this in another thread, but will say it again here - Gabe's not running an option route here. The whole concept of the option is to avoid defenders and run to space - that's not what happened on this play. Gabe was leaning into the DB to make him work further outside before cutting back inside on the bang 8. Additionally, and what's not being mentioned, if Gabe's not the first read then there's a zero percent chance he's running anything out-breaking to the near pylon as a single side receiver because by the time the play develops to that point any separation created at the breakpoint has been covered back up by a DB.

Allen tried to make a play - it didn't work out.

Thanks lots. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

No disrespect intended, but this is simply plain false. At no point did the CB have outside leverage. 

It was definitely an option route. And Brian Baldinger confirmed it was as well. 

Capture2(1).thumb.png.955161c0752d078e9cdd67c700fd9793.png

Wouldn't let me post two images in the same post, but here's your post-snap (still outside leverage) look. As far as the route being an option route - like I said you don't run out-breaking routes that close to the goal line on the backside of a progression. On top of that - everything in Gabe's movement indicates he's running a called route concept.

It very well could have been a pre-snap option based on pre-snap leverage, and based on that pre-snap leverage he ran the correct route, but there is definitely no post-snap option route being run here.

11 minutes ago, HoofHearted said:

We're talking about this play, correct?

Capture-min.thumb.jpg.abe98308b9abfe7924736bafc80658b6.jpg

Yes.

He is disguising outside leverage pre-snap and the second the ball is snapped, he moves to inside leverage.

3a.thumb.jpg.34cf3e39947e45cce10a455dcbd98def.jpg

2afs.thumb.jpg.d84c4da994891ba4089d86ede0261b94.jpg

The other hint that he is playing inside is that the ENTIRE middle of the field is left wide open.

Even AI knows :)

ai.jpg

I'll let it go though, before you offer to "teach me" again ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yes.

He is disguising outside leverage pre-snap and the second the ball is snapped, he moves to inside leverage.

3a.thumb.jpg.34cf3e39947e45cce10a455dcbd98def.jpg

2afs.thumb.jpg.d84c4da994891ba4089d86ede0261b94.jpg

The other hint that he is playing inside is that the ENTIRE middle of the field is left wide open.

Even AI knows :)

ai.jpg

Is that a broadcast angle? The angle is not the same as what I'm watching on the A22 that clearly shows the corner playing outside leverage.

14 minutes ago, HoofHearted said:

Is that a broadcast angle? The angle is not the same as what I'm watching on the A22 that clearly shows the corner playing outside leverage.

Yes it was Broadcast. And he does show outside pre-snap. The Dolphins 22 cam is also mounted to the right, which makes it difficult (you can tell by the skew of the field).

I can see on 22 why you felt it was outside, but I assume was just a disguise, as teams often do. Because he flips to inside real quick.

all.jpg

Side angle shows inside too. Look at the feet.

ifsv10.thumb.jpg.c7fb7958af917c489bcc8016c64fa97c.jpg

And wowza, the previous play, Josh has Kincaid wideeeee open.

Bummer!

prev.jpg

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

So Baldy agrees on the first interception as I too thought.....  So since I know nothing (as I admitted I did not play competitive Football)according to @Royale with Cheese, I guess that means neither does Baldy.  Am I right?😜

It was a low pass to exaclty where a large physical receiver can be the only one to make catch.  That's why it was thrown like that.  At worst an incompletion and 3 points.  No way is it an int. 

So you're saying Allen, in that situation, threw it to where its either incomplete or we trot the FG team out?

On 1/7/2024 at 11:29 PM, GunnerBill said:

He was the reason we were losing after 3 Quarters. He was absolutely the best player on the field in the 4th and took over the game. 

Why some of us get on him is if he could just cut out the dumb ***** he would be utterly and totally unplayable. And the mistakes are for the most part totally avoidable.

Nobodies perfect 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So you're saying Allen, in that situation, threw it to where its either incomplete or we trot the FG team out?

Can you read?  I said he threw it exactly where the receiver would be the only one who could catch it.  I added a big physical receiver, which is what Gabe is supposed to be.

How many pictures do you need (been posted and great shots too) to see that was where Gabe was going and where Josh threw it and then he changed directions?

7 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Can you read?  I said he threw it exactly where the receiver would be the only one who could catch it.  I added a big physical receiver, which is what Gabe is supposed to be.

How many pictures do you need (been posted and great shots too) to see that was where Gabe was going and where Josh threw it and then he changed directions?

I can read.

So if Gabe is where he was "supposed to be at" we would have had 3 points and not a turnover?

Many times Josh is compared to Favre, gunslinger, takes chances, etc.  I hope Josh turns out better than Favre.  As great as Favre was he won just 1 SB and cost the Pack and Vikings shots at going to the dance in 2007 and 2009 with ill advised late picks.  At least it seems that if Josh throws picks he does so earlier in games and not in crunch time.  The guy is money in crunch time.

I am certain we win at least one with Josh and hope for more than that.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can read.

So if Gabe is where he was "supposed to be at" we would have had 3 points and not a turnover?

Again can you read?????  No he threw it where only the receiver could catch it and that should have been Gabe.  If he was where he should have been it was a perfect pass that either Gabe catches or he does not.  It can not be intercepted.

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Again can you read?????  No he threw it where only the receiver could catch it and that should have been Gabe.  If he was where he should have been it was a perfect pass that either Gabe catches or he does not.  It can not be intercepted.

I can read and this is what I am referring too....see below.  So no INT and Gabe doesn't catch it....we have at least 3 points like you said below?

3 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

So Baldy agrees on the first interception as I too thought.....  So since I know nothing (as I admitted I did not play competitive Football)according to @Royale with Cheese, I guess that means neither does Baldy.  Am I right?😜

It was a low pass to exaclty where a large physical receiver can be the only one to make catch.  That's why it was thrown like that.  At worst an incompletion and 3 points.  No way is it an int. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can read and this is what I am referring too....see below.  So no INT and Gabe doesn't catch it....we have at least 3 points like you said below?

Worst case scenario was a fg.  If Gabe continued the route, a good chance he catches it for a TD.  The p[ass was right where it should have been and Gabe I would have hoped have caught it.  Of course like the second down throw to Knox, could have been interfered with and no flag too😉.   Can I be any clearer?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.