Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

Just now, aristocrat said:

Then you shouldn’t be treating people 

I wasn't.  therapy doesn't work for bipolar.  lithium works well.  and i now have a therapist....

btw, those sound like suicidal gestures.  my mother's was the first and last attempt.  she meant it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

14 minutes ago, Wacka said:

JFF's real name is Tommy Flanagan. Yeah. jay's the ticket.

It’s the (not so?) great thing about the internet, no one has to be who they are.

Some choose to run wild with it, turning their life into fantasy.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's funny when a bully tries to play the victim. 

Yeah, a bit of a high, low thing. A good psychiatrist can help with that.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

It’s the (not so?) great thing about the internet, no one has to be who they are.

Narcissist trait as well. They are afraid the therapy is the nemesis 

Exaggerated victimhood is a common feature of narcissistic grandiosity. Narcissistic personalities often feel victimized because of their unrealistic expectations, hypersensitivity, and lack of empathy. Narcissists also play the victim to elicit sympathy and avoid responsibility for their abusive behavior.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:
Just now, Wacka said:

typical stone hearted  MAGA scum.  wanna shoot it out?  never f c a crazy person

Just now, I am the egg man said:

a bit

yes death by suicide is quite a bit

Just now, I am the egg man said:

I had one.  he didn't want to dx it because of my abilities.

14 minutes ago, Westside said:

I think he’s a pathological liar who can’t help himself. I actually feel sorry for him. You know there are some kernels of truth in his fantasy world. Like his marriage being over. I’m sure that is true. 

If true, and it seems like a big if, I’m sorry to hear about his mother. That it occurred when he was 12 is very sad. That it occurred when he was 10, which was a few minutes later based on his editing of the post, is also sad. Dude has  issues. I should obviously be nicer about it but he’s such an a-hole that I struggle to lay off. Maybe as a New Year’s resolution. Today? Let’s go full speed ahead. 

• Agree 3

Just now, Westside said:

I think he’s a pathological liar who can’t help himself. I actually feel sorry for him. You know there are some kernels of truth in his fantasy world. Like his marriage being over. I’m sure that is true. 

why, in the world would I lie about this?  mental illness sadly, is still a stigma, esp among MAGAs who don't believe "real" transexuals exist?....weakness.  how do u think lithium works?

• Eyeroll 1

On 12/30/2023 at 10:43 AM, BillStime said:

Ask SDS - do it. 

You’ll prob wipe out a few sock puppets but I only have only login.

Which other handle do you suspect is mine? This should be fun. 

I have no idea, but you seem paranoid. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I have no idea, but you seem paranoid. 

sure, it's him who is in the wrong.  pos... u make an accusation, he asks you to prove it and you disparage him.  typical Beta, MAGA scum.

6 hours ago, Wacka said:

That's  Jon Lovitz on SNL Zoom right over his head.

no it wasn't worthy of comment.

• Vomit 1

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

sure, it's him who is in the wrong.  pos... u make an accusation, he asks you to prove it and you disparage him.  typical Beta, MAGA scum.

no it wasn't worthy of comment.

Says the pos who accused me of threatening him. I saw the post he was talking about, but it wasn’t me who wrote it. Still waiting on the apology from fruitcake joe. I won’t hold my breath.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

D'oh!  That's going to put a crimp in someone's plans.  Not that Portugal's legacy of basically inventing the African slave trade shouldn't have already...

• Haha (+1) 1