Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the context was that we are already in a non shooting war.  I asked the board what one would look like.  no answer other than "you better keep your head down".  TSOL talks about civil war incessantly as well.  no one on the right calls either out but SWATTING!!!  that's a big deal....there are others here calling for civil war.  the egg sucker has gone silent as well.

You seem to be the only one who wants to talk about it/thinks we are currently engaged in one. Get over yourself and try to be a better person, you'll find its really ok to have differences of opinion.  You aren't at war with anything on a Portuguese bender, except maybe enjoying your trip.

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If you had a brain you could figure it out but I know the cult needs to be programmed. 

I don't have a brain, what other handles do you use here and why do you need them?

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what constitutes "started"?

answer the questions or it's fair to assume you consider initiating civil war a potential means to your ends.

You have not been this unhinged since someone questioned your sexuality and it forced you into a sabbatical. Europe with the family must SUCK. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

So says the guy(?) who routinely attempts to divert pretty much every thread off their point, with what….200+ posts a day?

…..and constantly piles on his own threads to keep them surfacing when no one responds or cares.

Thats cuz he's a

• Agree 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?
14 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

You seem to be the only one who wants to talk about it/thinks we are currently engaged in one. Get over yourself and try to be a better person, you'll find its really ok to have differences of opinion.  You aren't at war with anything on a Portuguese bender, except maybe enjoying your trip.

I don't have a brain, what other handles do you use here and why do you need them?

Played with a German who played d3 basketball and kicked his ass and I’m nearly blind. Shot 89. He didnt break 100. Tough ocean course   No bender last nite. Gave me his email to arrange another round. 

why do u think they don’t want to engage I the debate:  cuz they’re kitty kats. 

btw, vehemently anti MAGA…it’s a class war. They get it. He kept mentioning learning Russian 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

You should ask S D S to do a sweep and remove sock puppets… be interesting to see whose extra handle gets deleted - but it won’t be me! 

So you only post as BillStime?

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Played with a German who played d3 basketball and kicked his ass and I’m nearly blind. Shot 89. He didnt break 100. Tough ocean course   No bender last nite. Gave me his email to arrange another round. 

btw, vehemently anti MAGA…it’s a class war. They get it. He kept mentioning learning Russian 

You are delusional,  muchacho.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

It's mid afternoon on the beaches of Portugal. 

:lol:

hitting the spa after a few more beers....

Just now, Tenhigh said:

So you only post as BillStime?

You are delusional,  muchacho.

Then so are Chris and all wealthy Europeans.  I may just join their ranks.  Good folks.  I now know F in 
German.

• Haha (+1) 1

A mundane Saturday morning here in NC. Just prepping some roasts and setting up the sous vide for some beef on weck for tomorrow. 

Also multi tasking by making a delusional communist MD dance for me while it vacations in Portugal. 

Winning.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I’ve never had one European ask me about politics in all the times I’ve been there

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I’ve never had one European ask me about politics in all the times I’ve been there

I'm going with the Quack with end stage TDS who melts down on PPP while on europeon vacation as the one who brought up politics with someone on its european vacation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm going with the Quack with end stage TDS who melts down on PPP while on europeon vacation as the one who brought up politics with someone on its european vacation. 

He’s probably in his backyard of his trailer in West Virginia 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I told you not to wear your red MAGA hat in Europe. 

Like normal people we chat about perhaps the attraction we’re at. Where we’re going, been, restaurants to try, local spots etc. normal behavior 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It's either expensive european vintage wines on a Portuguese beach....or swilling moonshine in its shed out back.

Either way, the TDS is terminal....

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Like normal people we chat about perhaps the attraction we’re at. Where we’re going, been, restaurants to try, local spots etc. normal behavior 

So you hang at touristy joints 

Just now, aristocrat said:

well I’ve been to 48 states in the Rv, about a dozen euro countries, all over the Caribbean and Central America. Any place can be a tourist place at this point 

trailer trash.  villas are where it's at.  just got told by a bartender that if i buy a house within walking distance to the beach i can have any kitty i want.  no strings attached.  btw, caribbean/europe .  no

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trailer trash.  villas are where it's at.  just got told by a bartender that if i buy a house within walking distance to the beach i can have any kitty i want.  no strings attached.  btw, caribbean/europe .  no

Bartender looking for a tip lol. I’ve got 500 acres in Montana, couple condos in Georgia , a lake Norman house in Carolina I own with a friend and a lake house here in central ny. If you need a piece of property to get some ***** you’re a loser. I wouldn’t trade any of mine for my wife 

to add my Rv likely is nicer than your house 

Edited by aristocrat
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1