Laporta versus Kincaid?

Toledo Bill

7 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

settle this real quickly. Take LaPorta out of the Lions offense and put him in the Bills offense and take Kincaid and put him in the Lions offense, production is flipped. There, now go back to not making stupid posts. It's not Kincaid, it's how they are used

Yeah I mean just watch how they're used. Laporta is a deep target threat, Kincaid gets 7 yards a catch. Pretty simple

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin

14 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Actually I think most had Laporta as the number 1 TE and he is playing like it. Beane wanted Aaron Hernandez. He wanted a flex TE and that is what Kincaid is.

LaPorta is obviously far better right now. But it's early. Kincaid still looks like he can be a star. 

LaPorta has better numbers. He’s not obviously better right now by any means.

21 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Kincaid was said by many to easily be the the best TE in this draft class. It took us half the season to start using him the way we should have and the last 2 weeks, Allen has barely thrown the ball and the Bills have a hard on for Dawson Knox. That is keeping Kincaid from being consistent every week. If LaPorta was in this offense with Dawson Know lingering, you mean to tell me he is better than Kincaid?

Did I say I thought highly of myself? Why are you making assumptions?

So you simply have concluded that there is no chance that LaPorta is a better player than Kincaid...and we have to just believe you on this?

Why is it vs?  Who cares.  They’re both good.  Kinkaid is an excellent addition for the Bills.

Now let’s get as Jeremy states two WR’s and probably some safeties.  We just need to extend the people who are of value with exploring contracts.  Everyone with Ed about Oliver, but now look at him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.